Wild vs Flyers, Thursday 10/26/23 6:30 P.M. @ Philly

ClusterChuck

This game was just....ugly.....

Didn't watch much of this one, except for a few lowlights, due to the game being on freakin HULU and ESPN minus, and I wonder if I should even subject myself to the condensed version of the game as I am apt to do when several games I am interested in go on at the same time.

Gus didn't look good, the team in front of him didn't look good.....I expect this team to lay an egg here and there, but three out of the last four they gave up way too many goals, and even gave up 4 on the one game they DID win.

Gotta get your chit together, Minnesota...

9 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

This game was just....ugly.....

Didn't watch much of this one, except for a few lowlights, due to the game being on freakin HULU and ESPN minus, and I wonder if I should even subject myself to the condensed version of the game as I am apt to do when several games I am interested in go on at the same time.

Gus didn't look good, the team in front of him didn't look good.....I expect this team to lay an egg here and there, but three out of the last four they gave up way too many goals, and even gave up 4 on the one game they DID win.

Gotta get your chit together, Minnesota...

Boy, the NHL REALLY want's people to watch their product...🙄

I look at it this way. The chickens have finally come home to roost for the Wonder Twins contracts. This is finally going to force the Wild into a rebuild, which they've been putting off for years. And yes, I understand that injuries are playing a part in this, but it just shows how little depth and mediocre talent the wild has in its prospect pool. You can't build a prospect pool of talent constantly drafting in the 20-25 range. 

But last season they went 5-5 through October and still made the playoffs. It's a long season...

10 hours ago, Tomdog said:

Gus looked good to OK early, but later on , not so much. 
The defenseman were bad at best, ALL of them. 
Do yourself a favor and don’t watch. 

It seems I didn't miss a lot. Since Wednesday 5 p.m. we have Century link outage for internet, and still, I do not nave it. 3rd day already, which I never had before. This message I am writing from my work.

I expected that we are going to lose this game. Flyers are on the top of their Division with 9 points and is a 2nd team after Rangers so far. But I just looked for stats of the last game and found out that 2 Minnesotans from the Flyers team had 3 points during the game last night. Bobby Brink placed 2 goals in our net and Nick Seeler had an assist.  

Tomorrow Fleury, probably, will stay in our net against Capitals.

The Wild just couldn’t seem to figure out how to make a pass without a flyer’s stick getting in the way. 
I don’t know how they could count all of the Wild turnovers. 
They were also continually getting caught pinching with poor backup. 

• Good Post 1

7 hours ago, Alexandron said:

It seems I didn't miss a lot. Since Wednesday 5 p.m. we have Century link outage for internet, and still, I do not nave it. 3rd day already, which I never had before. This message I am writing from my work.

I expected that we are going to lose this game. Flyers are on the top of their Division with 9 points and is a 2nd team after Rangers so far. But I just looked for stats of the last game and found out that 2 Minnesotans from the Flyers team had 3 points during the game last night. Bobby Brink placed 2 goals in our net and Nick Seeler had an assist.  

Tomorrow Fleury, probably, will stay in our net against Capitals.

One our employee today told me that Flyers team actually has total 4 Minnesotans in their team: Brink, Seeler, Cates and Poehling.