Wild vs Avalanche; Friday 11/24/23; 7:30 p.m. CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

Alexandron

22 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

To win, or not to win? To steal, or not to steal this game? To be, or not to be? Those are the questions which we suppose to resolve tonight.

Please don't start with the slinging of arrows....with the Wild's luck, someone will get hit with a crossbow bolt... :bigteeth:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Please don't start with the slinging of arrows....with the Wild's luck, someone will get hit with a crossbow bolt... :bigteeth:

We do not have any other options to start this game. Because we couldn't stand how media is criticizing our team all over the world.

Letteri placed on waivers to send back to Iowa. 
I liked his play more than I thought I would when they brought him in. 
Maroon back to the 4th line. I’m not a fan of him with the dewies. He’s great when he catches up to the , but I thought they were better with Lettiri’s speed. I would rather see Hartman and Maroon swap spots as the Foligno EEK Maroon combination worked well. 
I can’t watch this game, so guys please leave some commentary on how things go, soI can at least get an idea on how it went. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I am listening game on a radio. We have a pretty professional commentators. I always enjoy to listen them.

I'm tired of the national broadcasts. Always so much about the other team.
Gus is doing well tonight, That was a tough shot but stopable. I'm not worried about our G or D...It's the O that is horrid.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm tired of the national broadcasts. Always so much about the other team.
Gus is doing well tonight, That was a tough shot but stopable. I'm not worried about our G or D...It's the O that is horrid.

Horrid especially and always against Avalanche. And this season against most NHL teams.