Game 64: Philadelphia Flyers at Florida Panthers; 3/7/24 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

36 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Watching this reminds me of how much we need another 30+ goal scorer or two. 

Hopefully come playoff time you can sit Nicolas and dress Bobby sure i'm not saying he will be a 30 goal scorer in the league yet but Brink was described by a few as Caulfield lite...just saying Deslauriers is like playing a man down vs a team of this caliber. 

Edited by OccamsRazor
fix boo boo

man this Flyers' team is really something special. To go down to Sunrise and beat the hottest team in the league - with all the missing D, TK's first game back, great game by Ersson ... Tarasenko nearly ties it but Ersson makes one of his best saves off that late FO...

the refs sure "let them play" tonight ... nice to see in a way ...it's been so long I forgot how great the NHL used to be when they didn't call every ticktack hold, grab etc.

edit: should've mentioned the 2 callups on the back end - Ginning and Attard both played extremely well from what I could see. Some great hits, no bad TOs... good work.

Edited by GratefulFlyers
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Howie58 said:

I jumped out of my seat after Hathaway beat Bobo. Great win. The Flyers played with heart. 

See!  You should’ve been there! Haha

My feed froze right after the timeout was called and unfroze when the Flyers were leaving the ice.

How can you not love the way this team plays?!? 

• Like 3

I see i missed some sit yo ass down...

I was expecting this kid to turn into a nice stay at home type...i hope he gets to play for awhile why not?

:D

10 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Watching this reminds me of how much we need another 30+ goal scorer or two.  We can't take the war to them. We are skating well. But our few shots are from 30+ feet. Bobo will eat them up.

We have some guys who are really coming on and will all be thirty goal scorers eventually . Tippett,Farabee, Brink and Foerester all have the ability to score thirty and Frost should be able to score twenty. TK is already there. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I see i missed some sit yo ass down...

I was expecting this kid to turn into a nice stay at home type...i hope he gets to play for awhile why not?

:D

They said he’s going back to Sweden for good after the season.

4 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

They said he’s going back to Sweden for good after the season.

It's what I read maybe he changes his mind if they actually played the goddamn kid

He may add something to the rotation I can't say without watching him

Maybe he is home sick and wants to return regardless either way out of our control right now