Handshake (eventually)

Guest doom88

However this series works itself out, and whenever, I hope the Flyers just smile, extend their hands for a shake, and skate away. Ignore Crosby's little hate speech and whatnot. Be the bigger club.

It usually goes that way, you weren't expecting a donnybrook at center ice were you? Cause I might actually like that.....

I really can only remember a player here and there refusing to shake hands and just going straight to the showers (Tiger Williams comes to mind, after he incorrectly stated that the Flyers were 'done like dinner' against the Laffs), but even in the ugliest of series' players usually zip it shake hands and go home.

Sidney Crosby=Tom Brady...Too classless or too scared to shake hands after the destruction of his own team....He will do something stupid and get tossed from the game before it is over just so he can avoid it.....

Sidney Crosby=Tom Brady...Too classless or too scared to shake hands after the destruction of his own team....He will do something stupid and get tossed from the game before it is over just so he can avoid it.....

I hope the something stupid he does is run into someone/something with his head and end his career on national tv- something all his fault

As for the handshake, I think it will be a quick dry one with no words or no back slapping.

What I want to see is the head down look of the Pens when they lose and see the faces of their maniac fair weather fans as they get ready to jump off the bridges and buildings. That is the sweetest thing except for the cup itself

Edited by BobDailey

I would like to see them shake, and with each one, Giroux in the lead "**** you Cindy, **** you, **** you, (coming to Adams) definitely **** you, **** you,....." down the line with a big giant smile.

But that would indicate that Adams didn't get suspended... surely the league will do the right thing (checks NHL.com) nope not even mention of any hearings.

I would like to see them shake, and with each one, Giroux in the lead "**** you Cindy, **** you, **** you, (coming to Adams) definitely **** you, **** you,....." down the line with a big giant smile.

But that would indicate that Adams didn't get suspended... surely the league will do the right thing (checks NHL.com) nope not even mention of any hearings.

He should pull a Chevy Chase...."good game, good game, kiss my ***, kiss his ***, kiss your ***, happy golfing"

• Like 1

It usually goes that way, you weren't expecting a donnybrook at center ice were you? Cause I might actually like that.....

I really can only remember a player here and there refusing to shake hands and just going straight to the showers (Tiger Williams comes to mind, after he incorrectly stated that the Flyers were 'done like dinner' against the Laffs), but even in the ugliest of series' players usually zip it shake hands and go home.

And of course there was this one...

Class move by Brodeur. Avery's shenanigans cost the Flyers first seen in the conference last year. How you ask? By coming up with the "Avery rule" and misapplying it to Chris Pronger vs. the Flames early in the season, it cost the Flyers the point that would have made the difference and changed the seeding.

The flap of a butterfly wing....