I think Timmonen is wise and right

Guest Flyingswede

He is right when he says its about the skating. We doesnt skate. I see a devils who lets the puck do the wprk and we is chasing it. We are standing still too much. We MUST skate. We must move.

I think Kimmo is washed up..his best days are behind him..he's not our best defenceman anymore...

Timonen was really awful in Game 4. There's no way he can play that bad again. He'll be better tonight but he's only one guy. He has a lot of miles on that body and has come to play every night as far as I can tell as a Flyer. He still has some hockey in him, but more as a 15-17 min of easier assignments kind of way.

He still has some hockey in him, but more as a 15-17 min of easier assignments kind of way.

yes he might be able to get by as a 4/5 dman but his days as a #1 dman are over.. and why doesn't Kimmo shut his mouth for once and show up on the ice..he's constantly talking trash and never backs it up on the ice..