It may be over but at least we have this memory

Guest Irishjim

The hardest part is REALIZING i'm going to have to pull for Richie, Carts, Justin and Simon to hoist the Cup because i just can't bring myself to root for the Rangers...can't do it so as bad as this is going to hurt..i'll have to do it!

• Like 1

The hardest part is REALIZING i'm going to have to pull for Richie, Carts, Justin and Simon to hoist the Cup because i just can't bring myself to root for the Rangers...can't do it so as bad as this is going to hurt..i'll have to do it!

Even harder is realizing that if LA wins Gags won't automatically get his name on the cup since he only played 34 regular season games. I think you need 40 or at least 1 game in the finals. I think that LA could petition for his name to go on anyway. Probably a good chance they would given the Kings are Flyers West.

please god no, not the gawddamn Rags with another Cup...I'm still barely over the Richter/Messier year and this town really sucks when the home team wins something. It's true nobody gives much of a damn about hockey in NYC but those that do...they never let it go.

Even worse than them winning the Cup is I don't have a SINGLE victory this year to say "well if we'd met in the POs it would've been a different story." If only we could've won that damn WC...at least that.