Mark my words...

Guest orange_crush

welcome back Pods..haven't seen you on here in a while..vacations are not allowed..

I've just been busy. Vacation starts this weekend actually - getting married to Mrs P soon (Seriously. Crazy idea. I think I was drunk).

Never thought I'd get re-married.

it's all good Van..I really don't care what people think about me but it amazes me how surprised people are when I'm skeptical or bitter.. I'm a Flyers fan for christ's sake..I've seen it all, heard it all, was promised it all but still no cup...I can't imagine everyone is satisfied just making the playoffs every year..

Don't listen to that sheep herder for christ sakes. I mean his whole existence is to herd sheep.

There are sheep and then there are sheep (at least that is how it was explained to me).

My wife is calling. I have to go to the barn yard (pods- don't get jealous)

Don't listen to that sheep herder for christ sakes. I mean his whole existence is to herd sheep.

There are sheep and then there are sheep (at least that is how it was explained to me).

My wife is calling. I have to go to the barn yard (pods- don't get jealous)

I am the big bad wolf in a herd of sheep...beware I'll rip you to shreds...

remarried? cmon dude didn't you learn the first time? lol

I'm not too bright, what can I say? But I am loyal. Flyer fan. Mrs P is an even bigger Flyer fan than me, arguably. Except they're too much a buncha wusses for her.

@JackStraw

@jammer2

@Vanflyer

Shhhhh. Mrs P doesn't know about the sheep thing. If she ever found out, the wedding would be off.

It's not about the sheep thing. I thought you were already married? Is Mrs P not officially Mrs P? Are we to believe that you have been living in sin all this time? (again, not talking about the sheep).

Anaheim is NOT Los Angeles. Ooops...another addition to the list then. ;)

Damn it how did i forget about them...great point and even sadder...

....at least now Homer does try to obtain young talent(not counting Bryz) and not as many dinosaurs as Clarke did...ie. the Paul Ranheims, Tony Amontes, Adam Oates and Mike Rathjes....way past their primes to help much....

This goalie situation is going to be a disaster (Bryz/Leighton) ...Bryz will have another mental breakdown and Leighton doesn't even belong in the NHL..

come December the Flyers will have no choice but to go after a vet like Luongo and overpay dearly..

they should have signed Clemmonson or Montoya or Ellis or Roloson..anyone but Leighton

this is like watching a car wreck form from a mile away..

if media leave Brzy alone then everything will be good, That guys like Tim P should shut *** up until cup in Philly

This is just... inconceivable.

It gets worse: neither her nor my name is actually Podein.

Well, not yet, at least.

So yeah, instead of her taking my name, we're both just switching to Podein for our last names.