Is Ryan going to be a Flyer?

I gotta believe Anaheim steps up for Perry and Getzlaf.

True and thus why I brought in the point that if Anaheim under performs again, that Perry may want greener pastures. We don't need another center- though I did put Getzlaf as my MVP for Anaheim.

True and thus why I brought in the point that if Anaheim under performs again, that Perry may want greener pastures. We don't need another center- though I did put Getzlaf as my MVP for Anaheim.

I know everyone would prefer Perry, but Getzlaf is a beast. (Maybe Briere can go back to wing?)

• Like 1

I know everyone would prefer Perry, but Getzlaf is a beast. (Maybe Briere can go back to wing?)

I prefer Perry because he is a RW, yet of the two, Getzlaf is the guy I would take. You are fortunate that you get to watch allot of Ducks. I don't think many here get to see and / or watch their games. I really like Perry, but like you said, Getzlaf is a beast- just a bit inconsistent.

• Like 1

I prefer Perry because he is a RW, yet of the two, Getzlaf is the guy I would take. You are fortunate that you get to watch allot of Ducks. I don't think many here get to see and / or watch their games. I really like Perry, but like you said, Getzlaf is a beast- just a bit inconsistent.

I'm not saying that Perry isn't a great player, but Getzlaf opens up a LOT of ice for him.

Having watched a lot of Ducks games over the years, Getzlaf is easily the player whom I'd rather see the Flyers acquire. He was born to be a Flyer. (Dude has some Lindros in him.)

I'm not saying that Perry isn't a great player, but Getzlaf opens up a LOT of ice for him.

Having watched a lot of Ducks games over the years, Getzlaf is easily the player whom I'd rather see the Flyers acquire. He was born to be a Flyer. (Dude has some Lindros in him.)

Do Lindros' parents know?

• Like 1

but Getzlaf opens up a LOT of ice for him.

Exactly what I said on another post on this thread. People do not realize how much time and space he creates for his wings. He also is a banger (lindros-esque is true).

• Like 1

He was one of my keepers in fantasy hockey. I will have to let him go this coming season, to much talent on my squad, he got squeezed out. WIth Lundquist, Tavares, Towes, Patrick Kane, Moulson, Taylor Hall....I can only keep five, so off goes Getzlaf! Hate to see him go, but the point totals really sucked this year. Like you said, he brings so much to table besides points. He is a great penalty killer, amazing leader, a true power forward in every sense of the word. Plays the game the way it should be played, takes no prisoners, hit's like a mack truck. The only real weakness is his face offs, he has never been to good at that skill. Inconsistent point totals are baffling, but I don't think he will have another year like last, he had 5 goals at Christmas time..LOL!