Sean Couturier

Guest phlfly

Compared to the rest of the package, his skating is only average with the first few steps needing some extra work.

I honestly don’t see it this way. I am not sure who the author of this analysis is, but I don’t know if I can agree that his skating is average. I would say it’s above average at worst. And considering he is a rookie, I would actually rank his skating as very good. Maybe with regard to forechecking, when you have to do a combination of north-south with west-east skating. But when looking in the context of just joining the rush or just carrying the puck down the ice, I really don’t think his skating is that bad.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mad Dog, well it was prolly written some time ago and if you look at how it's phrased, it's saying relative to the rest of his talents. This gets repeatedby enough people, throw in a bout of Mono and presto: "he's a terrible skater" comes out the other end.

Compared to his puck smarts, vision and positioning, his skating is average. And that's a good thing!

Compared to his puck smarts, vision and positioning, his skating is average. And that's a good thing!

If looked at it this way, I guess I can see some validity to it... And I sure hope coaching staff is working with him on his skating. It's not something that cannot be improved.

Seriously? **** you.

seriously? I linked something you wrote then follow that up with QFT which i guess you didn't know means quoted for truth... which in cae you didn't know mean I was agree with you... way to shoot from the hip bud. would love to know what you thought I meant.

seriously? I linked something you wrote then follow that up with QFT which i guess you didn't know means quoted for truth... which in cae you didn't know mean I was agree with you... way to shoot from the hip bud. would love to know what you thought I meant.

I was wondering what it meant myself...

1)Quite ******* True

2)Quit ******* Talking

3)Quoted For Truth

I think it is safe to assume that Brelic thought you were giving him the #2................

LMAO! My bad... I thought QFT was "quit fu*&ing talking".

Guess I've been on some "other" Flyers boards too much!!

ah I see. I've never known it to mean that. I guess I'm too old school. If that's what I wanted to say I use SFU (shut the **** up).

right on

LOL...the other day my wife meant to say Shut The Front Door.....Well in front of her parents who both looked at her with their jaws dropped just about to the floor when she really said Shut The ******* Door......Needless to say I could not stop laughing while she is trying to explain to her parents what she was trying to say........

LOL...the other day my wife meant to say Shut The Front Door.....Well in front of her parents who both looked at her with their jaws dropped just about to the floor when she really said Shut The ******* Door......Needless to say I could not stop laughing while she is trying to explain to her parents what she was trying to say........

Haha, nice! I bet you someone shut that ******* door!

Posted ala activestick-(Flyers Forum; from a topic named "Couturier"):

"I am extremely impressed with this kid. I was worried in preseason that he looked a bit fragile and needed to bulk up. But, he makes up for that with his vision. He is going to be something very special."

All that agree may copy and paste this reply, after his post with only this statement:

Couturier IS SPECIAL.

If 200 Flyer Borgs reply with that same statement, no Troll can sustain that attack. That is how to disingage a Troll, just repeat the same statement over and over. There artificial inteligence can't compute against artificial inteligence.

Side note: It's nice to post/read here. But I don't forget roots, or abandon history, or be a victim of bully tactics. (that's not to say you shouldn't improve.)

He is great isn't he. Still happy as heck he dropped right onto our lap. Kinda feels like it makes up for the no.1 pick we lost a few years back. He's looking more and more better than the guy he replace, I can't remember his name lol.

All that agree may copy and paste this reply

He is great isn't he. Still happy as heck he dropped right onto our lap. Kinda feels like it makes up for the no.1 pick we lost a few years back. He's looking more and more better than the guy he replace, I can't remember his name lol.

that's funny, I was saying the same thing to my wife last night, literally.