How low can we go?

fan4ever

We will of course be expecting a detailed scouting report. Shift by shift, SOG, TOI, blocked shots, TO vs TA ratio, etc, etc... Oh, and we need to know his lace count.

might as add what type of defensive partner he had too! :)

Oh and what's his astrological sign?

Boxers or tidy-whities?

And does he think it's the goalies job to stop the puck?

Goalies stop pucks? I thought the five skaters were supposed to create a defensive human wall to protect the goalie from the puck at all costs?

@jammer2

you got it buddy. I am excited to be on the other side as I am always reading the reports of others. It will be fun to put my two cents. The only elite prospects I have watched were Vanek at Minny and Oates and Joe Juneau waaay back at RPI when I was a kid. I missed Jones in Portland when he was playing in the Wjrs....but wow did he impress me against Canada!

Playoff Hockey....can't beat it.....and as lead scout on the board for the Pacific Northwest, I will "attempt" to curtail my beer consumption during the game. No promises though.

• Like 1

If Calgary and Colorado win their next games we will be in a 3 way tie for the #2 pick.

edit...actually Washington and Tampa both have more ROW than us so we would have #2 locked up.

I do hope to see what Gags can do with Schenn/Simmonds. I think he has something left in the tank, and with the right line chemistry should be a 25G/30A guy for a few more years to close out his career here at a reasonable rate.

Edited by DAXflyer

@JackStraw

We will of course be expecting a detailed scouting report. Shift by shift, SOG, TOI, blocked shots, TO vs TA ratio, etc, etc... Oh, and we need to know his lace count. """""""

you forgot how many and what type of beers I be will consuming

I figured that goes without saying!