Calder Trophy Finalists - Winner Huberdeau

hf101

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win the Caulder Trophy?

• Brendan Gallagher
    • Jonathan Huberdeau
    • Brandon Saad

1. Brendan Gallagher

15 goals and 13 assists in 44 regular-season games for the Canadiens

2. Jonathan Huberdeau

14 goals and 17 assists in 48 regular-season games for the Panthers

3. Brandon Saad

10 goals and 17 assists in 46 regular-season games for the Blackhawks

All of their stats are fairly equal but Huberdeau managed to do that on a horrible Florida team without much auxiliary support.....I give him the nod for that reason more than any other.

• Like 1

All of their stats are fairly equal but Huberdeau managed to do that on a horrible Florida team without much auxiliary support.....I give him the nod for that reason more than any other.

Exactly.

Why isn't Yakupov on the list? He had a pretty good year on another horrible team. Seems a little unfair.

• Like 1

Exactly.

Why isn't Yakupov on the list? He had a pretty good year on another horrible team. Seems a little unfair.

Not only Yakupov but why isn't Justin Schultz on that list? Schultz led all rookie defensemen in scoring and played top line minutes. How many rookie defensemen play top line minutes an entire (half :P ) season?

Great minds think alike, lol, I give the nod to Huberdeau for the same reason....

My vote goes to Gallagher as he played a major factor in Montreals return to the playoffs after finishing last year in last place in the East.

However, If Schultz were on the list he would have my vote.

I'm wondering how Brodin, d-man for the Wild did not get a spot as a Calder finalist. I actually think Brodin should have won it outright, so for me anyways, a real shocker he was not included. Of those 3, I'd take Gallagher from the Habs, just love his skill and tenacity. Brodin is a superstar, outrageous he was not included here.

• 1 month later...