The Bryzasters just keep piling up......

Guest OH1FlyersFan

In a sick kind of way, I'm glad to see he doesn't play this poorly for just the Flyers. It's not just us. That suggests he has a much bigger, more fundamental problem than our lack of, or mediocre, defense or our goalie coach or a problem in the locker room or the press in Philly.

• Like 1

All I can say is Mason better be the starter next year. There are some major fundamental flaws in Bryz's game. I cannot stomach another year with him as our net minder.

Just a mere thought of it really makes me feel ill. With all the changes the Flyers are going to make this offseason - and I *do* believe there will be some very positive changes - keeping Bryz as a starter will just about negate any improvements. They have to buy him out.

Edited by Mad Dog

@OH1FlyersFan

4 goals on 3 shots. Only a space cadet like Bryz could pull that off.

No he did on purpose to make sure US win and he will be have a chance to be an astronaut. ahahhaa

Seriuosly, I htnk he went nuts. He needs psychologist, he needs to fix things about universe, Stalin, hockey and life in general.

Edited by phlfly
  • Like 1