Tortorella meltdown with the media-Over/Under

Samifan

I say 5 games. Torts will get tired of all the Luongo questions by the end of training camp, Nucks will get off to a slow start to the season and voila :angry:

Get your popcorn ready!

Edited by Samifan

I say 5 games. Torts will get tired of all the Luongo questions by the end of training camp, Nucks will get off to a slow start to the season and voila :angry:

Get your popcorn ready!

HAHAHAHA!! I was going to go to bed but I couldn't resist replying. That is awesome!! Wow Canucks off to a slow start, who would have thunk it? hahaha....Now they're saying Lu could have an even crappier start than usual due to where his head space will be at....Quelle Nightmare! I really don't even want to think about this saga....

I would give it 10 games at least. Tortorella knows that the media in general are going to try pushing his buttons to see what it takes to get his goat. Win or lose, if the team plays for him (not like they did for Alan V.), it might take a little longer. John T. is not an idiot, he only plays one on tv...........

I would give it 10 games at least. Tortorella knows that the media in general are going to try pushing his buttons to see what it takes to get his goat. Win or lose, if the team plays for him (not like they did for Alan V.), it might take a little longer. John T. is not an idiot, he only plays one on tv...........

I hope you're right...guess you're giving him more credit than I can..I dunno, a guy like that, will power usually only lasts so long...or else it was one heck of a soul searching for him, haha

double press boxing of the wonder twins

Wow, if Fonzie did that I think all of Canada and Sweden would want to go to war with him. It would definately be Must See T.V.

• 2 months later...

I say 5 games

I know a guy who was always mad.  You never knew what had set him off.  Everyone avoided him because he was just a pain the ass. 

You know what?  He's a dead ringer for John Tortorella.  They could be twins.

After watching the first few games from overhead I wonder if he'll want to get behind the bench and start yelling. After all those were really training camp games with virtually no indication that the Canucks will be a top contender this year.Now you and I know it's way to early to be concerned but good old Torts is not noted for patience.

Torts threatens to "Walk" if cell phones go off.

“That’s going to be a major-league fine, I tell ya,” snapped Tortorella. “I’ll walk if cellphones go off, I’ll walk.”

Fonzie said all the right things when he signed with the 'Nucks, how he has to change, relax, tone it down etc. Here we are in preseason and he's getting mad about a cellphone ringing? LOL! Good luck Tortelini.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!  Hmm, even I give Torts at least 1 more game...he may give a concerted effort tonite to restrain himself to TRY TO prove everyone wrong anyway....but every short fuse has its day!  (He may be all the more holding it back after Roy's meltdown last nite!)  :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...