Tell me why is this news worthy?

pilldoc

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/Report-Giroux-in-minor-accident.html

Flyers captain Claude Giroux's car was hit while parked in a parking lot, but the center said he was not in the auto when the incident happened Friday night.

Giroux will try to snap a 21-game goal-less streak Saturday afternoon against Edmonton.

The Flyers, off to their worst offensive start in franchise history, will attempt to snap out of their scoring funk against an Oilers team that is allowing a league-high 3.82 goals per game.

The Flyers are averaging an NHL-low 1.47 goals per game.

Someone please tell me why Sam C. wasted space on this topic....(forgive my sarcastic tone)

I'm really starting to hated Philly media.........

Edited by pilldoc

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/Report-Giroux-in-minor-accident.html

Flyers captain Claude Giroux's car was hit while parked in a parking lot, but the center said he was not in the auto when the incident happened Friday night.

Giroux will try to snap a 21-game goal-less streak Saturday afternoon against Edmonton.

The Flyers, off to their worst offensive start in franchise history, will attempt to snap out of their scoring funk against an Oilers team that is allowing a league-high 3.82 goals per game.

The Flyers are averaging an NHL-low 1.47 goals per game.

Someone please tell me why Sam C. wasted space on this topic....(forgive my sarcastic tone)

I'm really starting to hated Philly media.........

At least somebody in the parking lot can hit a target accurately...sorry, couldn't resist.

• Like 1

maybe they were just mad... hit his car... There are crazy people out there. It was probably Homer who hit it...

this one is funny...too bad I can't take credit for it....

It's a good thing his car wasn't parked in the net. He'd never find it

Edited by pilldoc

he better find the damn net today. I am so sick of watching him play keep-away with his linemates. HE has to start attacking the net and quit farting around out there.

...passing along the wall, around back behind the net, up to the other point, back down behind the net...zzzzzzzzzz.