Round 1 - Bruins vs Redwings

hf101

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the first round series?

i would love to see wings take boston, but after this first game, i can see boston coming out with their heavier game, and

it could look a bit like the 2011 series against canucks, where boston whaled on them physically, and at times very dirty,

with refs looking the other way.

i'm not sticking up for canucks, they sucked, luongo choked and they let it get away, but boston mugged them big time.

canucks had a similar team to wings in 2011, very fast, very talented, not that physical, burrows could retaliate pretty

good, but he isn't much of a fighter, and not big.

why don't the refs give lucic a penalty when he does that dirty stick stuff, thats the second time in a few weeks that he did that,

what a chicken **** player, a very big strong guy, who has to use his stick like that, shame on him.

he is from this area of the world, but i don't care, don't like that crap.

if wings manage to get past boston, they could be on their way, but no, if they have to meet one of the california teams in the

finals, look out, but if boston have to meet one of them, could be a blood bath.

boston aren't very fast, that could be their downfall this year, there are lots of good goalies in the playoffs, so any team will

have to make good plays to score, or get deflections.

i would love to see wings take boston, but after this first game, i can see boston coming out with their heavier game, and

it could look a bit like the 2011 series against canucks, where boston whaled on them physically, and at times very dirty,

with refs looking the other way.

i'm not sticking up for canucks, they sucked, luongo choked and they let it get away, but boston mugged them big time.

canucks had a similar team to wings in 2011, very fast, very talented, not that physical, burrows could retaliate pretty

good, but he isn't much of a fighter, and not big.

why don't the refs give lucic a penalty when he does that dirty stick stuff, thats the second time in a few weeks that he did that,

what a chicken **** player, a very big strong guy, who has to use his stick like that, shame on him.

he is from this area of the world, but i don't care, don't like that crap.

if wings manage to get past boston, they could be on their way, but no, if they have to meet one of the california teams in the

finals, look out, but if boston have to meet one of them, could be a blood bath.

boston aren't very fast, that could be their downfall this year, there are lots of good goalies in the playoffs, so any team will

have to make good plays to score, or get deflections.

Not sure why the boldface but that made it so much easier to read on my phone

What does Montreal have to do with the Wings / Bruins series?

It has do do with the comment HF said "Realistically though the Wings are probably the only team in the East which havee the Bruins number."

Understand now??

It has do do with the comment HF said "Realistically though the Wings are probably the only team in the East which havee the Bruins number."

Understand now??

Oh okay. The "Bruins sweep" highlight confused me. Yeah, that helps. Carry on.

Good luck to the Bruins going forward. Their smothering defense allowed no room in their own zone and the talented Dougie Hamilton looks like a star in waiting along with Krug. Simply Amazing display of how to play defense by Claude Juliens troops. My hat is off.