Total lack of effort?

The Quigster

Could it be time to bring up some bigger players from Allentown.Anybody has to be better than this crew. Seems like every time I looked up there were more Tampa guys in front of Mason and not a Flyer any where. Team wide intimidation on the Flyers part.

Could it be time to bring up some bigger players from Allentown.Anybody has to be better than this crew. Seems like every time I looked up there were more Tampa guys in front of Mason and not a Flyer any where. Team wide intimidation on the Flyers part.

ghghgii hir rhriirk hhithjkle jjjuuenkdle. Hjeeowabqpm hekiwlaj neheoanzmdpe. Andkpel sjpej hd bnehkkieokawpq nsjke alncgzbepi nahdsb hej annr. Wjsyeb jok ntueksnbv nvahei js fkeotuj nahdge witheb. Donegdv os jeoeutehw jakeythe jkieowp.  :ph34r:

@OccamsRazor

Great minds think alike OR. I came here to post the exact same thing...word?!? for word. Except for the word jjjuuenkdle. I believe you meant jjjuuenkiidle...a wonderful Finnish phrase that means "stop posting jibberish".

It's my Arabic alter ego!!!

its not you. It's them. They're very frustrated and have given up. Not saying I haven't as well, I'm just not at the point of giving up on human language... But getting there.

ghghgii hir rhriirk hhithjkle jjjuuenkdle. Hjeeowabqpm hekiwlaj neheoanzmdpe. Andkpel sjpej hd bnehkkieokawpq nsjke alncgzbepi nahdsb hej annr. Wjsyeb jok ntueksnbv nvahei js fkeotuj nahdge witheb. Donegdv os jeoeutehw jakeythe jkieowp.  :ph34r:

Get out!  You have been to Reykjavik, too?  Nice town.  I'd put an NHL team there before Vegas.

Greetings:

I don't think this was an effort problem as much as a skill-speed issue. I agree with Jones and JJ that you can't give Stamkos two seconds alone at close range without paying. Nobody cleared the porch on goal 2. Mr. Goal post and Schultz prevented this from being 5-2. GM decisionmaking matters. We will get another test tomorrow.

Best,

Howie

Greetings:

I don't think this was an effort problem as much as a skill-speed issue. I agree with Jones and JJ that you can't give Stamkos two seconds alone at close range without paying. Nobody cleared the porch on goal 2. Mr. Goal post and Schultz prevented this from being 5-2. GM decisionmaking matters. We will get another test tomorrow.

Best,

Howie

What I can't believe Coburn'so stick check didn't work? It's failed him time and time again surely this time it should have worked against one of the best forwards in the NHL...mind boggling Stamkos must be juicing! ;)

What I can't believe Coburn'so stick check didn't work? It's failed him time and time again surely this time it should have worked against one of the best forwards in the NHL...mind boggling Stamkos must be juicing! ;)

Occam:

I am beginning to agree with others here that Coburn should be traded as his value will be declining. I think the recent injury has done something; Timmo was a glue that is gone.  Meanwhile, Matt Carle does well....

Best,

Howie

Archived