NHL Should Make This the Official Stanley Cup Theme Song

WordsOfWisdom

"The Chance"

(Used on CBC for a few years in the late 1990's, this was the best NHL intro theme I've ever heard. It gave me chills at the time.)

Same theme, different year:

What do you think? Cool theme song?  :D

@WordsOfWisdom  Funny, I actually thought that song sucked, and was thrilled to see it retired. Seemed kinda campy.

Maybe it's the Bryan Adams fan in me. LOL. :lol:  I thought it was awesome.

I guess it has to be something dubstep to get the attention of youth today. Or maybe something with st st st st st st stuttering. (I think that lyrical trend in music has just about passed thank goodness.) :D

"The Chance"

(Used on CBC for a few years in the late 1990's, this was the best NHL intro theme I've ever heard. It gave me chills at the time.)

Same theme, different year:

What do you think? Cool theme song?  :D

tumblr_mct2kjohv01qksk74o1_400.gif

NO!

I dont know about you guys but I was thinking a little out of the box here and would suggest going this route in order to attract a more diverse audience and to grow the game  ;)

I dont know about you guys but I was thinking a little out of the box here and would suggest going this route in order to attract a more diverse audience and to grow the game  ;)

LOL.  :lol:

Let's go full Mullet if anything!

Edit: Anyone of age to have seen transformers the movie in theaters as a kid back in 1986 will attest!

Looking back, god that mullet..................HAHAHA

Archived