Ghost's interview with Coates

hf101

100114-Gostisbehere-Shayne-600.jpg

Ghostisbehere states he ready to play and apparently he has gained some much needed muscle while being off the ice as Meltzer states he is now at 185 lbs.   Coates has an interview with him on the Flyers website.

http://video.flyers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=771&id=833026&lang=en&navid=DL|PHI|home

@hf101

I'd like to see him start with the Phantoms (unless he looks 100% Flyer ready...which is possible) and then earn his way onto the big club later this season. Provorov may also be ready this year or next , Sanheim might be next year or the year after, Morin...don't want them all coming in at the same time. So I'm hoping one of Ghost or Provorov comes in this season...I'm leaning Ghosts way I think...

I like that the picture @hf101 chose has Ghost at the other team's net going hard.

@flyercanuck my prediction is that Provorov is going to blow people's minds and make it really hard for them to send back to Brandon. Which is good, because he will force Hextall to make further roster moves getting rid of guys like MacDud.

I like that the picture @hf101 chose has Ghost at the other team's net going hard.

@flyercanuck my prediction is that Provorov is going to blow people's minds and make it really hard for them to send back to Brandon. Which is good, because he will force Hextall to make further roster moves getting rid of guys like MacDud.

I am with you on that Pods. As soon as they called the kids name on draft day he immediately became the true #1 prospect. I think he makes the Team... at the very least they give him the same look-see as they did Morin last year.

I am with you on that Pods. As soon as they called the kids name on draft day he immediately became the true #1 prospect. I think he makes the Team... at the very least they give him the same look-see as they did Morin last year. 

I look at it this way: if Provorov was in Russia he'd be playing in the KHL. Easily. The NHL is a step up to be sure, but if Austin Mathews can play Div. 1 Swiss league as a 17 year old, Provy could play in the NHL now. Not easy, nothing is, but he's got the build and tools that make it possible.

@hf101

I'd like to see him start with the Phantoms (unless he looks 100% Flyer ready...which is possible) and then earn his way onto the big club later this season. Provorov may also be ready this year or next , Sanheim might be next year or the year after, Morin...don't want them all coming in at the same time. So I'm hoping one of Ghost or Provorov comes in this season...I'm leaning Ghosts way I think...

What about Morin?  He is not ready yet?  I am asking since I really don't know...

I like that the picture @hf101 chose has Ghost at the other team's net going hard.

What else are they giving up to get rid of MacDud?

If someone wanted him for him, he'd be gone already.

What about Morin?  He is not ready yet?  I am asking since I really don't know...

I'd say Morin needs to start in the A. Of the top 4 defensive prospects he is the biggest project (not physically) I'd say he'd be better off honing his offence in the AHL.

Archived