Leafs hire Jacques Lemair

BluPuk

@BluPuk

Unfortunately for you and the rest of Leaf nation I wouldn't hold my breath on that.! ;)

I'm not saying anything new here, the Leaf as a franchise just seem to find new ways to make apparent good situations bad.

I think all the new hiring's are setting themselves up to fail, it's just the way it works in Leaf land. 

Every year this team makes changes that are suppose to turn the franchises on ice success around and every year ........... well you know how it ends :cool[1]:

Uh oh It's Devils north time!!!  Get ready for the repackaging of the neutral zone trap with some shiny new 2015 name....and lots of snoozefest ZZZZZZZZZZZ hockey.   ;)

At least if the Leafs win the Cup this way more than 20 people in a parking lot will be happy about it! 

The way the Leafs have been losing the last 5 years, I think I could take a little 'boring' winning.  :P

So far (and I realise there's lots of time before puck drop) I find myself wondering where in the hell our goals are going to come from - we don't have a Martin Brodeur in goal..... :ph34r:

Hired as a "Special Assignment Coach" - whatever that is. 

Another way to waste the money of Leafs fans.

Before I take my meds again, I need to go off on a quick rant:  What we're seeing in pro sports today is the creation of more and more jobs for the 1%, and essentially no jobs being created for fans. Where once a GM and head coach was fine, now we have an entire "management team" to run a sports franchise? I call BS on that. This is the rich padding the pockets of the rich by giving each other jobs.  :angry:  And now I'll take my meds.....  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.  :wub[1]:

Leafs new motto:  HIRE'EM ALL!!! LET THE BEANCOUNTERS SORT'EM OUT!!!!

The way the Leafs have been losing the last 5 years, I think I could take a little 'boring' winning.  :P

So far (and I realise there's lots of time before puck drop) I find myself wondering where in the hell our goals are going to come from - we don't have a Martin Brodeur in goal..... :ph34r:

Wait five minutes and Brodeur will be hired as a "special advisor" to the goalie coach...  :angry::ph34r:

This is starting to feel like the WCW.

"I know! Let's hire all the dinosaurs like Hogan, Savage, Warrior"

LOL, well at least that has some entertainment value.

AS for the dinosaurs, it wasn't to long ago that was how they recruited their players, if you were under 30 you didn't have to worry about playing for the leaf.

The Devils have become the Penguins. Now the Leafs are becoming the Devils. If Scott Stevens gets hired as an assistant coach, I might puke. Lou and Lemaire working for the Leafs is bad enough.

Archived