Game #6 - Flyers at Bruins - Oct 21 2015 - 8:00

brelic

This was an entertaining game. I agree with Keith Jones that Hakstol seem to be a good "on-the-fly" line manager. Mason was hero and goat. It makes you wonder what this team might be with another scorer or two.  Meanwhile, I hope we don't have to call up LaBarberra.  

I agree with others that Gagner is earning his keep.  I also think PEB is a very competent 4th liner.

Howie

I agree.  I think the 4th line plays pretty well including PEG too obviously.  It certainly isn't the same as when Lappy was on the 4th but it certainly seems solid enough for this caliber of team.  Sure they will get stuck in their own end sometimes but every line does. 

I only watched the 1st period but saw the highlights just now.

Is it just me, or were both goals against Mason very weak???

How extensive is the injury to Neuvirth? 

"He would like to have that one back" x2 - yes...

It's disappointing that Mason seems as mentally fragile as it has looked. Hopefully he can get that righted.

He'll have a real chance to be "not distracted" now - and that all starts against the Rags on Saturday.

He'll have a real chance to be "not distracted" now - and that all starts against the Rags on Saturday.

If he can play as well as he did in that Rangers series 2 years ago they will be ok. If it wasn't for him that series would have been over in 6.

He must get his mind right they need him now with Neuvirth down and out good lord i don't want Labarbera playing.

Archived