Flyers' broadcasts on NHL Center Ice?

canoli

Hear your announcers.

No one wants to hear the enemy gloat in your team’s defeat—and now you don’t have to.

With Dual Feeds, you’ll always feel back at home.

Choose the home or away broadcast and enjoy your game how you want to hear it.

So says the marketing campaign. But so far I've had the Flyers' broadcast option once or maybe twice. The rest of the games it's been the away feed only. Meanwhile the Flyers' broadcast is available online so I know they're calling the game.

I've got DirectTV - not sure if that makes a difference.

Anyway just wondering if you Flyers' fans are getting "Dual Feeds" regularly, or at least most of the time.

I have had Center Ice for years through DISH and almost never get duel feeds when it comes to the Flyers. That being said I have seen more Flyers broadcast coverage as the single option the past couple of seasons.

I use to have it with dish. In the rare instances the flyers broadcast was available it was always in standard definition.

I now just buy it online and always have the flyers feed and in HD so I can at least see the crap hockey in 720p via Apple TV. However I have an international address so that might be why I always get the feed.

I use hockeystreams.com

NO black-outs, always HD and two feeds (sometimes more) every game. Check it out.

how can I access it? It goes directly to a log-in page with no options other than "Forgot Password"

Hear your announcers.

No one wants to hear the enemy gloat in your team’s defeat—and now you don’t have to.

With Dual Feeds, you’ll always feel back at home.

Choose the home or away broadcast and enjoy your game how you want to hear it.

So says the marketing campaign. But so far I've had the Flyers' broadcast option once or maybe twice. The rest of the games it's been the away feed only. Meanwhile the Flyers' broadcast is available online so I know they're calling the game.

I've got DirectTV - not sure if that makes a difference.

Anyway just wondering if you Flyers' fans are getting "Dual Feeds" regularly, or at least most of the time.

I get to chose with my Gamecenter package i have every game i've watched this year. I have Uverse with Att&t....my only complaint is Uverse doesn't carry the NHLnetwork which i failed to really check when i got it installed two summers ago. The cable guy lied to me told me they had everything Time Warner does.

Well he was wrong...they don't carry NHLnetwork...but i thought oh well i'm getting Gamecenter no biggie.....till i get the package to find out that games being covered by the NHLnetwork are blacked out regardless. That pisses me off it's not fair my cable provider doesn't give me the option....i can't watch it.

Damn that just pisses me off to no end.

I use to have it with dish. In the rare instances the flyers broadcast was available it was always in standard definition.

I now just buy it online and always have the flyers feed and in HD so I can at least see the crap hockey in 720p via Apple TV. However I have an international address so that might be why I always get the feed.

It's because Flyers are owned by Comcast (cable) and you know they are Direct TV's enemy....that is why.

yeah? You think DirectTV vs. Comcast has something to do with it? You could be right. I seem to remember it was pretty much the same when I had Time Warner though so I'm not so sure.

I watched Flyers' broadcast online tonight - great picture, never lost the signal - nice when it works out that way, esp when they win. But stupid DirectTV only offered the Jets' feed.

how can I access it? It goes directly to a log-in page with no options other than "Forgot Password"

It's 100 bucks for the year. Worth every penny....PLUS, it automatically DVR's all games, so you can save them up and watch the games in blocks if you get busy etc.

Plus, all CHL games and all KHL games, so you can watch every Flyer draft pick whenever you want.

Archived