Wow

Jam1986

Yeah i wish he would just go off on them Dez Bryant style f**k em!!!  :ph34r:

that's not what i mean, what i mean is he should take responsbility for the way he plays and not make the same excuses, we have to play 60 minutes, put the puck in net crap. what about our team play is unacceptable, im embrassed etc, what about sticking up for this coach too? he never says anything about the coach like you cant point fingers at the coach, the poor play is on me, i have to get my team to play better, hakstol can only do so much but me as leader has to do a better job to get this team to play at a high level. we cant have poor starts like this and that falls on me.

that's what leaders should say, coaches are xs and os but the captain's responsability is to make sure this team is playing at a consistent level and giroux is not doing that, it doesnt matter how great or poor the talent is. there's no excuses for a captain to let this team play inconsistant. when you have inconsistancy for last 3 years since giroux was captain then you know it's got to fall on the captain.

that's not what i mean, what i mean is he should take responsbility for the way he plays and not make the same excuses, we have to play 60 minutes, put the puck in net crap. what about our team play is unacceptable, im embrassed etc, what about sticking up for this coach too? he never says anything about the coach like you cant point fingers at the coach, the poor play is on me, i have to get my team to play better, hakstol can only do so much but me as leader has to do a better job to get this team to play at a high level. we cant have poor starts like this and that falls on me.

that's what leaders should say, coaches are xs and os but the captain's responsability is to make sure this team is playing at a consistent level and giroux is not doing that, it doesnt matter how great or poor the talent is. there's no excuses for a captain to let this team play inconsistant. when you have inconsistancy for last 3 years since giroux was captain then you know it's got to fall on the captain.

The Flyers have been inconsistent a lot longer than since Giroux was named captain. And honestly, I really don't care if my captain or any other player on my team can win a public speaking contest.

The Flyers have been inconsistent a lot longer than since Giroux was named captain. And honestly, I really don't care if my captain or any other player on my team can win a public speaking contest.

it still falls on him, no excuses, it's his responsablity to keep the team from playing like crap. 3 coaches and the same problems, it falls on the captain. i dont care about how much talent this team or this team was bad before giroux, that still falls on failed leadership.  good captains dont let this team play this bad.

it still falls on him, no excuses, it's his responsablity to keep the team from playing like crap. 3 coaches and the same problems, it falls on the captain. i dont care about how much talent this team or this team was bad before giroux, that still falls on failed leadership. good captains dont let this team play this bad.

STOP! Seriously...

What the hell is he supposed to do? Please enlighten me...

STOP! Seriously...

ha ha...I was gonna say the same thing...so G is now responsible for his teammates lack of talent. Perhaps he can hold a gun to a teammates relative and demand better play or else?? That post is a poster child for a dislike button...lol.

ha ha...I was gonna say the same thing...so G is now responsible for his teammates lack of talent. Perhaps he can hold a gun to a teammates relative and demand better play or else?? That post is a poster child for a dislike button...lol.

It is just pure stupidity jammer...

STOP! Seriously...

ok, he's the best captain since eric lindros, that's what you want to hear right?

i cant stand his press confidences, it's the same thing all over again.

This is what players sound like in player interviews in all sports throughout sports history. i.e. " give %110, play 60 min", Yada Yada yada... Are you seriously offended by this? If you want something different, follow Bryzgalov.

Archived