Game #23 - Predators at Flyers - Nov 27 2015 - 3:00 ET

brelic

..hell he needs to still work on some things but he is already better in his own zone than Streit.

If Streit can land them another 1st in this upcoming draft he is gone!!!!!

I expect the plan was to trade Streit at the deadline anyway. It only makes sense. He's still a very good dman who could help a contender to a cup.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he really flubbing the shot or is that deliberate. It looks like a lefthanded inside out shot to me and not at all a flub (most are saying it is, so I'm not specifically asking you. Your post just seemed like a good place to interject).

On both shots, I immediately thought "heeled it." Maybe he intended to do that, but it's hard to know the trajectory of a shot when it comes off the heel.

Is he really flubbing the shot or is that deliberate. It looks like a lefthanded inside out shot to me and not at all a flub (most are saying it is, so I'm not specifically asking you. Your post just seemed like a good place to interject).

Agree i too thought that looked like an inside out "swing"...getting lucky one time i can buy, as a "miss" two times ...and I start to think "skill".

Archived