Game 65 - Tampa Bay Lightning vs Philadelphia Flyers, March 7, 2016

I would have to say that this is a credit to Haks as he has maybe 1/2 a legitimate team to work with that's held together by spit, glue and chewing gum and yet they are right in the thick of the wild card.  I did notice they Flyers much more agressive during the 6 on 5 which he said that they had worked on and made changes to.

TB is one of my fav teams to beat these days, because they have been such a difficult team for the Flyers to play.  Lately I always expect a loss when they play them, so it was a nice surprise to see a win!  Ghost was the man tonight and overall, they put together a great effort.  This team may not be ready to compete this year but they are giving us a preview of things to come.  Bright days ahead!

11 hours ago, Adamflyers said:

This team may not be ready to compete this year but they are giving us a preview of things to come.

Great, now they are almost certain to lay a stinker on Friday...:thumbsd:

Their best players have to be better then good..way to go Ghost, Simmer,Shenn......

Manning played a great game also ..

G has to pick it up assists are nice but he needs to put the puck in the net  .. in the basket ...

just saying .

30 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Great, now they are almost certain to lay a stinker on Friday...:thumbsd:

That's exactly why I say they are not ready to compete this year.  They get close to getting into a spot and then they crap the bed!  

3 minutes ago, Adamflyers said:

That's exactly why I say they are not ready to compete this year.  They get close to getting into a spot and then they crap the bed!  

Oh, ok, well why didn't you say so?  :lol:

Archived