Dear Pittsburgh Penguins,

eleven24

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

Ugh who cares about the Pens?  (Especially in this forum).  If I didnt see it, it didnt really happen....thats all I have to say about the SCF.  

Thank goodness another lousy NHL season finally comes to an end....1 more year off bad Homer contracts and 1 more year closer to the young up and coming Flyers players.

Good luck to the Flyers next year!

9 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Good luck to the Flyers next year!

Thank you @notfondajane for being a gracious winner.  I wish your fellow fans who come to our arena were as gracious.  I can hardly wait for the smug insufferable taunting about 1975 and 4 cups to 2 to start next year at the games.  It was awful after 2009 and will be again next year!

6 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

Thank you @notfondajane for being a gracious winner.  I wish your fellow fans who come to our arena were as gracious.  I can hardly wait for the smug insufferable taunting about 1975 and 4 cups to 2 to start next year at the games.  It was awful after 2009 and will be again next year!

That doesn't bother me as much as the fact of teams like Carolina, Tampa, L.A., Anaheim and Dallas have all won Cups before my Flyers since i've been watching the Flyers.

And the reason i mentioned those teams is none have anywhere the fan base the Flyers have and none are hockey markets.

Then as you say i have had to watch the Pens win 4. Throw in 3 for the Devils, Wings and Blackhawks. 2 for the Avs and the Bruins and Rangers with one a piece.

And yeah it sucks my Flyers couldn't have at least squeezed one in there somewhere.

3 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

I think we should pick a Flyers-Pens game in Philly and have a forum get together to go see it as a group.  The Pens fans have to agree not to rub anything in as it will be a new season, and the Flyers fans have to agree to protect us from flying bottles, food, etc etc...

Oh and what's the policy at  Wells Fargo for police with off duty bazookas? 

19 minutes ago, Polaris922 said:

Oh and what's the policy at  Wells Fargo for police with off duty bazookas

Their "Bazookas on buffoons" program is tough and punishment for upper level drunks and anyone wearing gold and black is quite significant.

1 hour ago, Polaris922 said:

I think we should pick a Flyers-Pens game in Philly and have a forum get together to go see it as a group.  The Pens fans have to agree not to rub anything in as it will be a new season, and the Flyers fans have to agree to protect us from flying bottles, food, glow-in-the-dark wristbands, etc, etc...

Fixed. (Wink!)

1 hour ago, FD19372 said:

Their "Bazookas on buffoons" program is tough and punishment for upper level drunks and anyone wearing gold and black is quite significant.

I prefer the term "racist power hungry slayer of innocent men, women and children but mostly puppies" over the term "buffoon" thank you! 

Archived