Sullivan tossed vs Senators

hf101

When Sullivan came to the team, he told everyone else to stop with the complaining and let him take care of the officials.   And he's on them a lot.  

My guess is he was frustrated with the Sens trap and the interference that was not being called trying to get through it.  The Pens then get called for an interference behind a play.    I think he may have gone a little over the top, maybe offered the officials a donut or something. 

9 minutes ago, nossagog said:

When Sullivan came to the team, he told everyone else to stop with the complaining and let him take care of the officials.   And he's on them a lot.  

My guess is he was frustrated with the Sens trap and the interference that was not being called trying to get through it.  The Pens then get called for an interference behind a play.    I think he may have gone a little over the top, maybe offered the officials a donut or something. 

ah, thanks.  I wasn't watching the game and saw the tweet and I don't think I've seen that before of play being stopped for a bench penalty where the coach is dismissed. lol  I've seen coaches dismissed but generally it is already during a stoppage of play.  

13 hours ago, nossagog said:

Might I remember correctly the call was against Schultz when he was the one actually fouled.  I remember thinking they'd really screwed that pooch. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris922 said:

Might I remember correctly the call was against Schultz when he was the one actually fouled.  I remember thinking they'd really screwed that pooch. 

I had the Ottawa feed, and they weren't showing a replay.

5 hours ago, Polaris922 said:

I was pretty angry about the call so it doesn't surprise me Sullivan let them have it. 

Crap call after several crap calls/non-calls.   That's his job to "let them have it" for his team.   Shocked he got tossed.  He must have really said something.   But good on him.

On 1/14/2017 at 8:12 AM, nossagog said:

I'm pretty good at reading lips, and I'm pretty sure he said, " your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" 

On 1/16/2017 at 0:08 AM, ruxpin said:

I'm pretty good at reading lips, and I'm pretty sure he said, " your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" 

I'm betting he farted in the general direction of the official...

Archived