Dan Girardi

jkgrossman

9 minutes ago, murraycraven said:

Where you reenacting Footloose?

No I was late getting to my camera tower to cover his show, I was sprinting through a crowded hallway attached to a room where he was having his meet and greet with the high rollers.

He walked out of the door  a couple of people stepped in front of me, i tried to slide around them, still at full gait and ran into him, Blew him up like free safety/wide receiver on a high ball across the middle, he's not a big guy, I stopped and helped him up and said I was sorry, he was cussing at me. I didn't know who that mean little ****** that got in my way was until the director told me "I need a close-up stage left, Kenny's coming out: There he was, the guy I trucked in the hallway holding his Martin....yeah, good times

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

No I was late getting to my camera tower to cover his show, I was sprinting through a crowded hallway attached to a room where he was having his meet and greet with the high rollers.

He walked out of the door  a couple of people stepped in front of me, i tried to slide around them, still at full gait and ran into him, Blew him up like free safety/wide receiver on a high ball across the middle, he's not a big guy, I stopped and helped him up and said I was sorry, he was cussing at me. I didn't know who that mean little ****** that got in my way was until the director told me "I need a close-up stage left, Kenny's coming out: There he was, the guy I trucked in the hallway holding his Martin....yeah, good times

So you WERE on the Highway to the Dangerzone! haha

10 minutes ago, hf101 said:

If Girardi was still an asset to a hockey team, the Rangers wouldn't have bought him out.

Where were you when Holmgren was talking to VLC?   This seems like such an obvious statement, right?

39 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Where were you when Holmgren was talking to VLC?   This seems like such an obvious statement, right?

I was waiting by the phone.  Homer must have lost my number.   :IDunnoSmiley:

Homer: Hey, Hexy. Have you given any thought to Girardi?

Hex: Girardi?

Homer: Yeah! He was just bought out. Might be a good add to give us some stability in the...

Hex: I'm gonna stop you right there. The Homercoaster is leaving the station, and i wouldn't want you to miss your ride. 

6 minutes ago, elmatus said:

Homer: Hey, Hexy. Have you given any thought to Girardi?

Hex: Girardi?

Homer: Yeah! He was just bought out. Might be a good add to give us some stability in the...

Hex: I'm gonna stop you right there. The Homercoaster is leaving the station, and i wouldn't want you to miss your ride. 

Homer:  I wont miss my ride but be sure to throw in a 2nd round pick for the hell of it!

Archived