Game 68: Flyers at Bruins, 3/8/18 at 7 PM

Howie58

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Way to bleed, Simmer!!

Hope he didn't mess up his mouth again.  He just got teeth pulled while he was on IR.

Nice play by Patrick with the between the legs pass to Jake for the goal.

I hope Simmer got a warranty on his falsies, had to hurt like hell, though. Good start by the Flyguys. They're skating with good energy tonight. Of course, as I say this, Lehtera gets a penalty. Stay out of the box, boys.

Damn Hagg should of done better defending on the wrap around he was standing right in the crease especially with Lyon trying to recover.

Lyon has looked pretty decent so far. More calm back there than Mrazek.

1 minute ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Hagg just kind of stood there at the edge of the crease.  He should have knocked that guy on his wallet when he tried to come around the net.

I just typed the same thing....he was just stargazing...he could of played that way better.

We are playing a conservative game.  It's almost as if we are waiting for a Boston turnover. Lyon follows the puck well.  Let's hope they don't get into a funk by end of second.  It looks like the Bruins will shoot from anywhere.

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I just typed the same thing....he was just stargazing...he could of played that way better.

he could have... and should have... but our goalie was also way out of position laying on his back.

>> We are playing a conservative game. 

Nothing new there.... passive is another word that comes to mind.  But will admit it was nice seeing G take a shot!  ( Guess he's good for another 10 games now )

Ok yeah i just rewound it.

Man ref is right there.....sallows the whistle that could of f**ked Simmer's groin on that play and then nothing.

Wow.

Well at least the Flyers have a PP goal and haven't given up one.

1 minute ago, colorado_al said:

Good lord... having to listen to the Boston TV crew is a fate worse than death.   Kind of like watching Brown coach the sixers.

Just mute it it's what i do. I just can't stand it. Tried everything else it is the only thing that works.

Archived