News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

OccamsRazor

LV Phantoms and other Flyers Prospect discussions 2018-2019

18 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Package him in a deal for Brayden Schenn!

Schenns only 27. wait til Frost is becoming a good NHLer and Schenn is in his 30s to make that deal.

But recycling old Flyers is definitely the only way to go!

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Schenns only 27. wait til Frost is becoming a good NHLer and Schenn is in his 30s to make that deal.

But recycling old Flyers is definitely the only way to go!

It might take Farabee too to pry him away...and a 2nd round pick!!!!!

• Like 1

Looks like this is it for McKenna...

...what an honor for it to be with the Phantoms. I have never read anything bad about the guy such a great teammate, friend and father.

I wish nothing but the best for the guy. And to end it in shootout win is even better....sad they won't make the playoffs.

And Strome to win it!!!!!

A nice move by Kase to tie the game.

D4FTL6JWwAAJ__a.jpg

Good luck with the 2nd part of your journey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

It might take Farabee too to pry him away...and a 2nd round pick!!!!!

Doesn't even need to be said!

• Haha 1

Will they be signing him to an ELC and starting next year on the Phantoms???

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

He just completed his 3rd season of juniors.

He can be used on the Phantoms next year they only have one right hand shot Willcox.

Seems i bad a error.

I thought Mark Friedman was done with his entry level contract. I was wrong.

So he can play for the Phantoms next year. Good one more year on his ELC.

Schlemko - Friedman

Brennan - Willcox

Mcdud - Wylie

Will be the top 4 down there. Wylie i think will be signed to help fill out the bottom pair.

Who else will be added i am not sure...i think Mcdud fills it out after he gets buried for his last year.

Friedman should be first call up.

36 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Seems i bad a error.

I thought Mark Friedman was done with his entry level contract. I was wrong.

So he can play for the Phantoms next year. Good one more year on his ELC.

Schlemko - Friedman

Brennan - Willcox

Mcdud - Wylie

Will be the top 4 down there. Wylie i think will be signed to help fill out the bottom pair.

Who else will be added i am not sure...i think Mcdud fills it out after he gets buried for his last year.

Friedman should be first call up.

Hopefully McDud is down there...but if so he's likely a top pairing.

23 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Hopefully McDud is down there...but if so he's likely a top pairing.

Fine as long as Friedman is part of the top pair.

D4ITAEKUUAAzHcr.jpg

Looking forward to a better 2019-20. It's playoffs or bust with Lyon and Sandstrom leading the way.

I would also like to at least by mid season see Sandstrom getting the lion share of the starts.

I'm afraid Lyon who will be 27 by mid season is at his peak which is an AHLer and should be treated as such Felix is the guy who needs to be getting groomed to help Carter Hart out.

And who knows he (Felix) could be claimed in the expansion draft any ways.

Edited by OccamsRazor

Ratcliffe and his team advance...

Flyers only prospect still alive...

Edited by OccamsRazor