"Crow or Gripe" about your team in HF.net Conn Smythe League

FD19372

I'm planning for a better year than last season's 8th place finish in the All-Star League.. thus I'm planning for a top 6 finish. :blowingakiss:

I think I have a strong core in net with Martin, Murray, and Elliot.   My first overall pick was for Tavares.  Toronto should provide a lot of scoring this year from their top line and I'm excited to have drafted Tavares with the 4th overall pick.

I have decent balance throughout my team with the additional centers Thornton, Horvat and Ryan Johnson.  A little bit of dual C, W position too with Wheeler and RNH.    Evander Kane, Max Pac, and Zach Parise are my core of LWers.   RW isn't quite as strong but I think all 3 could have solid stats this year with Andrei Svechnikov, Ty Rattie, and Charlie Coyle.   Svechnikov a rookie on the top line.  Rattie is currently slotted to play with McDavid and Coyle has a new line with Greenway and Ek along with 1st PP minutes.  

My team has some balance on defense for Points, Hits and Blocked shots with Doughty, Provorov, Klefbom, Nurse, and Vatanen.  

It is a little dependent on the Oilers doing well this season as I chose players surrounding McDavid.  We'll see.

• 5 months later...
12 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

@hf101

Congrats on making the finals. I was 1 hit away from tieing the hits category and having a 7-7 tie in which I would have been facing you. Good luck! You had a great year...

Thanks,  I had some good conversations with Mickey's Gang and Mom's Luv LeTang too today.    All Science major's in the final four eh?  

I saw you dropped Eichel -- did @Hockey Junkie put a curse on him before he traded him to you?

4 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Thanks,  I had some good conversations with Mickey's Gang and Mom's Luv LeTang too today.    All Science major's in the final four eh?  

I saw you dropped Eichel -- did @Hockey Junkie put a curse on him before he traded him to you?

LOL.... yeah what was I thinking... the curse of HJ lives on...LOL.   Plus the Sabres only have 2 games this week and it being the last week... I figured I could get better production elsewhere.

Man have both the Sabres and Leafs sucked recently. Andersen is killing my goalie stats... :bonkingheadonwall:

Attention All!

Please look for an e-mail I sent out via SurveyMonkey.  It is a short survey (~10 minutes to take) for your thoughts and opinions for the past year regarding the HF.net Conn Smythe FHL 2018-19 season.  This survey is completely anonymous and will be kept private.  It is our way on how to best better your FHL experience for next year.

Therefore, please take 10 minutes to fill this survey out.

Many Thanks.

~doc

Congrats to Mickey's Gang for winning the HF.net Conn Smythe 2018-19 FHL Championship.  Being the 4th seed he takes out both the #1 seed (Ded Flatbird @pilldoc ) and the #2 seed (Slick Sticks @hf101 ) to take home the Championship.  Well Done!

Slick Sticks takes home 2nd Place while Ded Flatbird takes home 3rd place.

The Final Standings are listed below

4th Place: Mom's Luv Letang Too

5th Place: Bambi On Ice ( @The Mountain Man )

6th Place: Jagged Ice ( @Jagged Ice )

======================================

7th Place: PA40Flyers Fans Team ( @FD19372 )

8th Place: Staal in the Family ( @bbgarnett )

9th Place: Hockey Throne

10th Place: SFN's Standout Team ( @CreaseAndAssist )

11th Place: Wolfe Pack ( @swflyers28 )

12th Place: RickB's Team ( @Hockey Junkie )

Again Congrats to Mickey Gang for being named this years HF.net Conn Smythe 2018-19 FHL Champion!

Thank You again to everyone who participated this year.  As an FYI ..for those who finished in the Top 6, you will automatically be invited to participate in the All Star League next year.

Finally, please do not forget to fill out the brief survey that I sent out.  It is very important that you do so, so that we can improve your FHL experience for next year.  If you do not see it in your e-mail inbox, please check your spam /junk folder.

Have a great summer.

~Doc

Archived