Minnesota Wild vs. Edmonton Oilers 10/30/18 @ 8:00PM CST at Rogers' Place

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I watched a bit of the Bruins and Hurricanes earlier, and Carolina hit about 30 by the end of the 2nd period.
That team is INSANE when it comes to putting pucks on the net..... they lead the league in that department I believe.

Yeah, the Canes have about 40 more shots than #2.

Just now, JR Ewing said:

lol.... This game should be tied, but here we are anyway...

The Wild don't do ANYTHING the way they should...

Never fall behind early consistently....they do that, but somehow still stay in games and win some too.
Don't be short handed more than you are on the man advantage consistently... Wild do that, yet still, again, manage to stay in games.
Don't be outshot consistently or you lose your games.... Wild usually get outshot, but have a winning record....

Needless to say, this team doesn't conform.... lol

1 minute ago, JR Ewing said:

Jeez, Bruce Boudreau really looks unwell. His head looks swollen like his tie is too tight, and his skin is red like a grape.

Well if you had to coach that team, you would as well.

1 minute ago, JR Ewing said:

Jeez, Bruce Boudreau really looks unwell. His head looks swollen like his tie is too tight, and his skin is red like a grape.

he always looks like that

44 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

On paper the odds makers have the Wild favored, but the reality is this is anyone's game.

And they don't play the game on paper, as it is easily ripped by skates.....the team that wants it worse will win it, provided they play at 110 percent and keep it out if our zone.....right back to you Anthony.......

I would dig up Andy Gibb and put him in Drake Caggiula's spot on the PK. I know that Todd McLellan has forgotten more than I'll ever know about coaching, but I'm not sure how he hasn't noticed the large amount of goals the opposition scores whilst he's out there, as opposed to other teammates.

Alright...now, I actually LIKED Ben Clymer as a player (he was a good bottom six soldier for the Tampa Bay Lightning back when they won the Cup in 04), but he truly did say something stupid just now in the intermission report with Audra Martin...…...

Audra: So what surprised you most about the 2nd period?
Clymer: I was very surprised at the speed of Connor McDavid...something the Wild REALLY have to look out for

Really Ben? Surprised by the speed of McDavid?
What have you been watching for the last couple seasons????

Even fans out in the Dakotas who DON'T have a pro hockey team know about McDavid and how fast he is....
1888150514_DepressedSmiley.gif.13010bebe7ac1eea538b1e89d400990c.gif

Archived