Wild vs. Blues 2/24/19 @ 6:00PM CST at Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EmptyShelf said:

C'mon, Suter.  You don't rail it around right back to the point!?!?  Our kids did that in Squirts.  Has anyone ever seen a former All-Star Defensemen regress like Suter has in the past few years?  I see it with W's and C's more often, but not so much on D.  He just doesn't want to 'mess his hair' on most plays - plays like a beotch.  Love Spurgeon (best all-around D on Wild), and think that Brodin is also now past 20 (and Dumba passed him by a while ago).  Suter should be on Line 2 or 3....

Well said, been my opinion for awhile and i do / did like suter. Im of the opinion of he has value but cut his damn minutes and no more powerplay unless in a pinch 

3 minutes ago, Oregonwildfan said:

Well said, been my opinion for awhile and i do / did like suter. Im of the opinion of he has value but cut his damn minutes and no more powerplay unless in a pinch 

I totally agree. Cut his damn minutes 

Donato's Goal Lifts Wild to 2-1 Win over the Blues

Huge win, and pretty good effort beyond the first few 7-8 minutes of the 3rd period.  The kids again helped lead the way.  Greenway had a great game.  Not getting much out of Staal and while he had an assist...he's still not moving his feet nearly enough.  Suter...glide city.  Eriksson Ek and Kunin also were great.  I think Brodin has been super assertive too.  I have a ton of extras in addition to a full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report, a ton of prospect updates and a full Girls High School Hockey tournament summary.  Check it out!  

Archived