Wild vs. Predators 10/24/19 @ 7:00PM at Bridgestone Arena

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, IllaZilla said:

God I hate this Kwik Trip commercial...

It could be worse.....you could be subjected to Milwaukee Bucks commercials like we are. I want to hurl when I see them use the "Fear the Deer" slogan.

8 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

It could be worse.....you could be subjected to Milwaukee Bucks commercials like we are. I want to hurl when I see them use the "Fear the Deer" slogan.

Deer really aren’t all that scary...unless you’re a hosta plant...

• Haha 1

Personally I blame Furman South for this loss...j/k

Nashville Shuts Out the Wild, 4-0

Despite Greenlay and Carter's attempt to rationalize this loss but its another great example of how little finishing ability this team has.  Parise might as well be on a milk carton.  Suter was lost and then decided to add insult to injury with another gaffe on the blueline.  I thought the goals were a bit soft that beat Stalock tonight.  But still, the story was the Wild's inability to bury its chances and the Predators made them pay any time they got a prime chance.  I have a full game recap and a prospect report too...(sigh).  

55 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Personally I blame Furman South for this loss...j/k

Nashville Shuts Out the Wild, 4-0

Despite Greenlay and Carter's attempt to rationalize this loss but its another great example of how little finishing ability this team has.  Parise might as well be on a milk carton.  Suter was lost and then decided to add insult to injury with another gaffe on the blueline.  I thought the goals were a bit soft that beat Stalock tonight.  But still, the story was the Wild's inability to bury its chances and the Predators made them pay any time they got a prime chance.  I have a full game recap and a prospect report too...(sigh).  

Thanks for the write-up. I think I got a clear picture of how the game went from it.

It sounds like we had a good effort in the first, but didn't have the heavy dosage of luck the Wild needs to actually score. And when you don't score there is no room for giving soft goals for the opponent. Hopefully they have the perseverance to keep trying. Every win is an achievement with this core.