Wild vs. Golden Knights 12/17/19 @ 9:00PM CST at T-Mobile Arena

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Our youngsters must to start producing.  It seems kind of a dirty hectic game.

Yea, hectic... but really, it is one guy in particular stirring stuff up on the Vegas side and that is Engelland.
Thing is, I wonder if the Wild have an answer for him.

He sure is doing a good job getting under the skin of Wild players... Staal, Greenway, Parise...

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Yea, hectic... but really, it is one guy in particular stirring stuff up on the Vegas side and that is Engelland.
Thing is, I wonder if the Wild have an answer for him.

He sure is doing a good job getting under the skin of Wild players... Staal, Greenway, Parise...

Not sure. Hope, yes.

Too Little, Too Late in Wild's 3-2 Loss to Vegas

It was real ugly and sloppy but they still kept battling to the end, but came up short.  Dumba...yikes.  Although he did tally his first point since November 16th.  But the this missed open net will haunt him for a while.  I thought Sturm looked good.  Johnson...meh.  Fiala continues to be a catalyst offensively.  Tough to put much blame on Stalock.  Full game recap, an Iowa Wild report and prospect news too.  Check it out!  

• Like 1

I only got to see the last 15 minutes so essentially I saw at least 1 good period of Hockey. :P 

(the last 5)

It is tough to have at least Ek and Zuck out while the lines get jumbled yet again.

Why 'Puke and Snot' comes to mind I have no idea. Just where my mind goes.

Listening to the post game, Is something health wise going on with Greenlay?

He sounds terrible and not just cold like. Sounded that way last week I noticed.

Voice is very strained.

Edited by ClusterChuck

7 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

I only got to see the last 15 minutes so essentially I saw at least 1 good period of Hockey. :P 

It is tough to have at least Ek and Zuck out while the lines get jumbled yet again.

Why 'Puke and Snot' comes to mind I have no idea. Just where my mind goes.

Listening to the post game, Is something health wise going on with Greenlay?

He sounds terrible and not just cold like. Sounded that way last week I noticed.

Voice is very strained.

Its probably just a cold, but I'm sure in his job, he can probably see the writing on the wall too.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Its probably just a cold, but I'm sure in his job, he can probably see the writing on the wall too.  

Yeah, not sure what FoxSports North's deal is this season with the rotating color casters...only one that was worth it was Nanne, but you know he was only doing it because the games were in Florida and probably coincided with one of his many golf junkets...I was hoping for more from Carter, but he's just been kind of meh...Walz doesn't really add anything for me and he needs to speak up more. He mumbles a lot. And Greenlay is...well...Greenlay.

Lapanta reminds me of that creeper DJ from "Grease"...Vince Fontaine. Tries to be cool but is just a tool...

• Like 1

I thought it was a fun game - Wild can sure clog up the ice at their blue line - for 2 periods it messed up Vegas' game...  There's a new guy on the Knights named Stephenson - he should have gotten called on a complete dive in front of Stalock - even rewound it to watch it a few times and thought he should have had a penalty - threw himself in the air with nobody touching him - ***** move IMO...

The highlight for me? Seeing Reeves put Suter's skates above his head - ha...

I thought the Wild looked fast - and kept thinking "I wonder how Mikko would be looking out there with two fast teams"...  Vegas had a couple good centers out last night - so with the the Wild injuries - they were pretty evenly matched for major parts of that game - Wild getting chances - and Vegas getting chances. 

And Dumba - yea, he'll be thinking about that one for a while...  Anyways, was a fun game to watch...

Did I hear correctly that Doobie was backup in that game? Will be interesting to see when BB puts him back in...

Edited by Confrontational

6 hours ago, IllaZilla said:

Yeah, not sure what FoxSports North's deal is this season with the rotating color casters...only one that was worth it was Nanne, but you know he was only doing it because the games were in Florida and probably coincided with one of his many golf junkets...I was hoping for more from Carter, but he's just been kind of meh...Walz doesn't really add anything for me and he needs to speak up more. He mumbles a lot. And Greenlay is...well...Greenlay.

Lapanta reminds me of that creeper DJ from "Grease"...Vince Fontaine. Tries to be cool but is just a tool...

Walz talks way too much.  And I'm tired of stories where he weaves what he would've done to just about every situation.  Nanne has been the best, by far and it isn't even close.