Flyers Sign Lindblom to 3 Year, $9 Million Contract

Howie58

@OccamsRazor

Interesting you've moved on from Patrick, but are still holding a torch for Morin.

I think Patrick plays next year. I think he'll be out to prove some things and will be very good.

Too many good players is such an odd problem to have after talking ourselves into Matt Read and Dale Weisse.

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

Interesting you've moved on from Patrick, but are still holding a torch for Morin.

I haven't exactly moved on from Nolan. But he has to give me more than i have been given from him to consider him further.

Besides Morin is under contract has been skating awhile now (i haven't seen anything about Patrick skating again) and will more than likely play this coming season.

I honestly can't say the same or feel the same about Patrick. He could very well never play again.

ACL recovery and concussion syndrome or whatever he is dealing with are way more tricky and he could very well not play again.

Sam i can see them trying to keep as the 8th defenseman and them not wanting to subject him to waivers after waiting this long on the kid for someone to just claim him on waivers for free. At this point i'm not sure what to expect from Sam honestly.

I am hoping Patrick comes back and plays for the Flyers but i don't feel good about it. Can't lie. Seems like perfect luck for the Flyers.

Guess we'll see if they even have a season next year...

• Like 1

“When Oskar was diagnosed with cancer, I had numerous talks with our doctors about, ‘Is there a chance I could get him back for the playoffs?’ Obviously the answer was no, he wouldn’t,” Flyers coach Alain Vigneault told reporters Wednesday. “But come next training camp in September he should be back if everything went the way they thought, and things have gone the way they thought.

“This year, with the stoppage in play and the COVID factor, the season has been stretched out and September is a less than a month away. So I was told come training camp he’d be able to play in September so I guess we have to get to September.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Digityman said:

Can picture it now....... Flyers win the cup and Oskar gets the keys to the city.  (poor G)

That would be cool.

One of the worst parts of that and i think it will go for any club who was to win it....is they more than likely wouldn't have a parade due to the social distancing issues and not wanting to crowd the streets i imagine.

That would suck to finally win a Cup and not be able to celebrate it the normal way of the party it would create like when the Eagles won the Super Bowl and the mayhem that took place afterwards!!!!!