So...does the Flyers organization REALLY have a plan?

FD19372

9 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

I’m afraid of the Isles, the Barzal line skated circles around us and the other lines hammered us all over the ice and dominated the front of our net. They cycled out of their zone and into our zone like Norman Schwartzkoff marched into Iraq. We couldn’t even stop Cal Cluster**** and the fourth line. So how do we beat  a team like that? We can’t out skate them and we certainly can’t beat them physically. 

Play 'em and see what happens. 

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Never. Not over this team.

Besides gives me a reason to drink more bourbon.

And a lot is required right now...

Breaking News.....stock in High Cotton is skyrocketing!

:NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Edited by Cheesesteak
syntax
  • Good Post 1

3 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

that meant he wasn't winning the board battles and that was his jawn pre-cancer.

Yes and it takes a while to regain all your strength and when you are playing pros you need every once of it for 60 minutes.

It could take hi most of the year to get back to where he was.

• Like 1

I get why the club isn't doing anything right now - the expansion draft has to be considered. So,  say if they made a deal for a guy like Montour, they can't protect him or they risk losing one of Sanheim or Myers. At the same time, teams are hemorrhaging money because of no fans and in a gate driven league,  that's incredibly tough to see. So some clubs aren't going to make moves if it means that they're adding additional expenses to payroll. 

Once the pandemic and vaccination issues are straightened out and once the expansion draft is over,  we'll see moves being made. I fully expect that they'll be busy this upcoming off season. There's lots of young players coming up through the system and honestly, we're probably going to see some shockers. I fully expect Sanheim to be moved to make way for York.  I also expect that Ghost will be moved and that they'll find that legitimate right side defenceman to play alongside Provorov. As for the forwards, one of JVR/Voracek will be moved. I do expect that they'll add some much needed muscle to the lineup and that a guy like Allison will be given every opportunity to make the team. Just my own $0.02 with what I think will happen. 

8 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

So,  say if they made a deal for a guy like Montour

They don't have to he is a UFA so no need to protect him and if you liked him you can reup him after the draft.

11 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Allison will be given every opportunity to make the team.

I would love to get Allison in the lineup but he has turned into Mr. Glass.

So he has struggled to stay healthy in the college ranks its going to be even harder once he starts playing vs grown men.

I'm pulling for him but I don't know who is more brittle him, Laberge or Rubtsov.