Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Saturday 4-3-21, 8:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

Definitely one of his faults but can easily be fixed 

Our players would foresee his tendencies if there was some consistency to his partners.  Greenway and EEK are not very accustomed to playing with him like Zucc was  (and Rask to a certain extent).  While I agree he needs to take care of the puck, some of his partners stifle his game

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Tuch on the Knights boils my blood....He was OURS (looking at you SUITS, Parise, and PomPom - what a bunch of self-important jacka$$es to not help the team there).  He is very big and really fast.  He has definitely developed into a very good winger (though not sure the Wild wouldn't have found a way to wreck him).

All because of protecting Dumba because of 1 offensive season. 😑

19 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Our players would foresee his tendencies if there was some consistency to his partners.  Greenway and EEK are not very accustomed to playing with him like Zucc was  (and Rask to a certain extent).  While I agree he needs to take care of the puck, some of his partners stifle his game

It does seem odd having him play with those 2 but understandable with who is out. I’m hoping Boldy will be his permanent partner when he’s with the big club. Of course that’s if Boldy turns out the way I think he will 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Did Suter just do a Slapshot?? 😮 :P 

Suits confuses fans.  His 'slapshot' still shows a very big wrist flex 🙃 and lacks significant velocity.  He is too buys picking up his light Kwik Trip bags and wearing out his wrist endorsing his unfathomable paychecks

• Haha 1

BTW: It is April 3, 2021.  It was the day that Suits hustled back for a puck to break up a play without D help for the first time in many seasons.  Mark the date with a Sharpie....It won't happen again for some time🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Icechipper said:

Fiala not too popular in Vegas.....🎲

The refs are....They were provided an advance payment to make a bad call against Kap on the phantom slash in hopes that Vegas got a second goal.  Big Joey relayed the envelope down to Stripes dressing room.  Expect to see more in 3rd

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

The refs are....They were provided an advance payment to make a bad call against Kap on the phantom slash in hopes that Vegas got a second goal.  Big Joey relayed the envelope down to Stripes dressing room.  Expect to see more in 3rd

You called it.