Playoff Preview, Game #6: Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 5-26-21, 8:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

59 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Don’t f it up please 

WELCOME Dakota Sioux.  We have been awaiting your jovial arrival for going on two hours.  Did you have a another night of Old (Decrepit) Man hockey?

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

Game 7 😁 I didn't think we would make it to past six. Always happy to be wrong!!

This is our most resilient team in almost two decades.  No matter what happens in Game 7, this team has proven they are a TEAM in taking the last two (in spite of less talent)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

In honor of Cluster's Acid Reflux.  How about we bid VGK adieu this way for tonight; a more classy and studious CRACK.  Kinda resembles Kevin 'jowels' Gorg with his glasses on

831637277_CivilAsscrack.jpg.b42464b8067ea8cc9ee46ee3f298578c.jpg

Armed and Dangerous.jpg

I thought there was a No Selfie's rule here...🤔

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

WHAT!?!Kirill.png.ea384cb51cb61b0390e105e17acb508c.png Here's your MAN.  Best player on the squad.....EVER

Kap will keep us alive with a 2+1 night, Eek or Moose scores the deciding goal in 2nd OT.

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

Agree. His influence significantly updated this team.

This guy is already a budding Superstar; which we have NEVER really had.  By mid next year, and with more help, he is going to be a MONSTER on the score sheet.  His skill, drive and grit are an extremely rare combination - and he is a WINNER AT EVERY LEVEL.  I would only trade him for McD at this point - I am NOT joking. 

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

This guy is already a budding Superstar; which we have NEVER really had.  By mid next year, and with more help, he is going to be a MONSTER on the score sheet.  His skill, drive and grit are an extremely rare combination - and he is a WINNER AT EVERY LEVEL.  I would only trade him for McD at this point - I am NOT joking. 

I don't even know if I would trade him for McD 

Edited by bbgarnett