Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks, Tuesday 10-26-2021, 9:00pm, Rogers Arena

MNSOTA

A fine game. I didn't see the third, but only 4 shots for VAN is not too shabby. Sturm did a fine job centering two rookies. Talbot solid. Fiala with a lazy mistake that should be easy to correct in the future. Kap is still struggling, though. Rask is Rask, but I would have taken Greenway off instead of him. Pitlick took that one penalty, otherwise raised some curiosity. Maybe he is a player.

Damn fine to be winning again 😁

• Like 2

Greenway did not produced any shots during this game. What is his main reason for this team? Screen developer? That is not enough. For that 2nd line production is still low. Hartman 1 shot and Foligno 1 shot. This was it. Maybe to stimulate their production we can move them to a 4th line? And the 4th line to move to a 2nd position? 6 games already passed and we still 1 goal difference in our wins. This score is too fragile and practically is depending on our goaltending.

Despite Kaprizov placed most shots tonight (4) as well as Brodin, Kirill is still struggling in scoring. Hopefully , next game he will score.

The good news in our 6th game we were able to place our 1st goal finally during the game this season.

Betting Kap is playing injured since his crash with the boards against Winnipeg. Haven't seen his explosive first step since then.

At least not the same way as in the  last season.

Edited by Lonkkis
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

A fine game. I didn't see the third, but only 4 shots for VAN is not too shabby. Sturm did a fine job centering two rookies. Talbot solid. Fiala with a lazy mistake that should be easy to correct in the future. Kap is still struggling, though. Rask is Rask, but I would have taken Greenway off instead of him. Pitlick took that one penalty, otherwise raised some curiosity. Maybe he is a player.

Damn fine to be winning again 😁

5 minutes ago, Lonkkis said:

Betting Kap is playing injured since his crash with the boards against Winnipeg. Haven't seen his explosive first step since then.

At least not the same way as in the  last season.

My thoughts exactly. Will the benching for the remainder of the game get the message to Fiala?

Maybe this will make him understand why the contract offer was what it was?

I thought Bugstad played more like I expected when he was signed, more quickness and speed then last year.

I really hope someone in Iowa can replace Greenway, because he really isn't doing anything right now.

• Like 4

Maybe Greenway could be replaced by Beckman, Rossi or Swaney? They all have good nose for the net. So far Greenway lost it. Last year he was the best for the team in assists.

The team will be more successful if able to place lots of goals like Tampa or Washington usually  do as well attracting more fans too.