Still Too Soon To Call?: Top Excuses For Flyers Being Bad

SCFlyguy

52 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

and Flukin Right. I'll take another fluke run anytime...beats the hell out of watching this slop...even if the younger guys have made things more watchable the past few weeks.

Fluke an A!

there is a strange battle in my brain between watching the new guys look good on the ice and the desire for a better draft pick...best case scenario is they look good but still lose I guess. :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, FireDillabaugh said:

If anything, this team is only going to reduce their chances by moving up in the standings.  NJD showed how to tank today against Detroit.  Absolutely pathetic game, only getting 17 shots against a poor goaltender in Nedeljkovic, and really looking like they just didn't care when pulling Hammond.  And with Chicago up next for the Flyers tomorrow, they could find themselves moving up in the league standings, especially when they beat Chicago in their last matchup(what will be the tie breaker between them, putting them ahead of Chicago).

I think it's going to come down to lottery luck for them.  And, they usually don't have very good lottery luck.

Yeah lottery luck and Chicago why does that all bring back bad memories...

...oh wait I know because the guy they should have landed instead of the stiff they ended up with scored the game winner in game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals on what is to this date the softest Cup winners I ever remember seeing.

I think I'm going to be nauseous...

🤮

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/30/2022 at 8:06 AM, SCFlyguy said:

I think it is time to call it.

Now people can start working on their excuses for next year.

Not if you tell us exactly what they need to do c'mon we know you have the secret.

So let's hear it.

Tell us the players they can will/should move, how they will do it and then who they should seek in a trade and/or who they should move or just out right cut.

We are waiting for you to bless us with this plan don't make us wait longer...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not if you tell us exactly what they need to do c'mon we know you have the secret.

So let's hear it.

Tell us the players they can will/should move, how they will do it and then who they should seek in a trade and/or who they should move or just out right cut.

We are waiting for you to bless us with this plan don't make us wait longer...

It's not fair to expect a solution from a person who's so dedicated to identifying the problem

You're being unreasonable 

• Haha 1