Game 46: Red Wings at Flyers; 2/9/22 @ 7PM, NBCSP

Howie58

Been following this team closely for going on 30 years now...watch almost EVERY game.

This is honestly the first season I stopped watching the flyers and could care less about the team.

Sad indeed. And just when I was trying to turn my 9 year old onto Hockey/Flyers.... He doesn't even want to watch the games anymore. That really makes me sad. like seriously.

and the "little stuff" like the 4 man power-play and spelling Ratcliff's name wrong (like I probably just did).... just salt in the wound.

Ah, there's always next year!....

43 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Oh man...RADcliff. Brilliant just brilliant. That sums it up perfectly how FunkedUp things are for the Flyers.

I'm sure glad the Flyers "doubled the analytics department" and "doubled the player development department." Once they figure out who's on the roster things will start going much better.

also enjoyed Yeo's "explanation" for the 4-man PP2 ... end of his quote is something like, "we'll see Saturday whether this was just a bit of sloppiness or we'll find out how much work we have to do."

I think the answer is obvious Mike...don't look now but your players obviously just don't give a damn what happens on the ice. There's still a few putting in the work every shift but mostly it's one big Fk It.

Dear Grateful:

Perhaps you should write CF under the heading of guerilla job search and request appointment as spellchecker.  Ask for six figures and a season pass.  You can give yourself a title like "Special Assistant to the Special Assistant."

1 hour ago, GratefulFlyers said:

don't look now but your players obviously just don't give a damn what happens on the ice.

"Accountability" would be benching that guy.

"Leadership" would be that not happening in the first place.

This organization* has neither.

#legendary

3 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I think the answer is obvious Mike...don't look now but your players obviously just don't give a damn what happens on the ice. There's still a few putting in the work every shift but mostly it's one big Fk It

well, looks who's come around :yeah:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, radoran said:

Flyers spell Issac "Radcliff's" name wrong on the 3-star reveal on the jumbotron

https://twitter.com/travieballin26/status/1491601854567960576?s=20&t=fQqYCxhNpHKw4SAN6nPsiQ

The Flyers Instagram post.  At least they got that right, but the comments...

Screenshot_20220210-205643.jpg

Edited by ruxpin