*** 2021-22 Playoffs Opening Round: St. Louis Blues (C3) at Minnesota Wild (C2) - (St.L WINS 4-2) ***

TropicalFruitGirl26

St. L vs Min  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bruiser Takes The Next Step?

• 1- Blues continue their streak of the Wild, after winning the season 3-0, take the playoff set in a 4-0 sweep!
    • 2- Blues in 5, as the Wild put up a mild fight which ultimately results in just another day at the office for St. Louis
    • 3- Blues in 6 as the series is everything most fans thought, but the Blues still show they are much more prepared
    • 4- Blues in 7, as both teams battled tooth n nail, and the Wild almost pull it out, but St. Louis is focused on that 2nd Stanley Cup!
    • 5- Wild sweep as they flush away the regular season's meaning and say, "None of that matters here!"
    • 6- Wild win in 5 and despite some protests from the Blues, Minnesota uses them as a stepping stone easily.
    • 7- Wild in 6, tough series, but these bigger badder Wild still prove too much for the 'loaded Blues'
    • 8- Wild in 7, home ice proves to be an advantage, could have gone either way, but MN sends St. L packing in a very hotly contested set

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Agree. We should stay out of penalty box. It cost us goals in our net. They are too good to place goals in PP. 

I was worried he'd get an extra call for unsportsman even after he served it.

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

I’ve never heard you say those 2 names together before 😎

IF you need to ward off the enemy, do you want a couple of little guns, or do you want the BIG Guns?  I will take the Big'uns

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

IF you need to ward off the enemy, do you want a couple of little guns, or do you want the BIG Guns?  I will take the Big'uns

Oh I’m right there with you my friend