Ersson

Samifan

With the likelihood looming that he will be sent back to the phantoms now that Sandstrom’s conditioning stint is up, I am curious to see how Sam handles this mentally. 

Dude did everything you could ask of him and proved himself as an NHL caliber goalie. Does he go back down and pout or does he continue to work knowing he will be back up at some point? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Samifan said:

With the likelihood looming that he will be sent back to the phantoms now that Sandstrom’s conditioning stint is up, I am curious to see how Sam handles this mentally. 

Dude did everything you could ask of him and proved himself as an NHL caliber goalie. Does he go back down and pout or does he continue to work knowing he will be back up at some point? 

@Samifan

I think the GM and coach should meet with Sam before he leaves and tell him he's "a part of the future"...blah blah blah.

It is a numbers game, there is only one net and Sam has the magic waiver exemption.

It's business, not personal kind of message.

He doesn't appear to be stupid so I think if he will be able to grasp the concept.

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

I think the GM and coach should meet with Sam before he leaves and tell him he's "a part of the future"...blah blah blah.

I don't think the Gm should be allowed anywhere near the players. His useless virus might infect them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

It is a numbers game, there is only one net and Sam has the magic waiver exemption.

It's business, not personal kind of message.

All three of them are signed for next year...

I'd imagine the idea is to play Sanderstorm to see if they can increase his trade value.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 12:02 PM, CoachX said:

I don't think the Gm should be allowed anywhere near the players. His useless virus might infect them

Absolutely right!

They say in every joke there's some truth and this one has it in spades. Fletcher's stinky virus is all over this team.