Minnesota Wild @ Arizona Coyotes, Sunday 3-12-23, 8:30pm, Mullett Arena

MNSOTA

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

They were 2-8 in OT, No reason we couldn't have ended it then.
Gustav wasn't sharp so a SO wouldn't have been to our advantage. :(

The game went south when Foligno left. 

Boldy breakaway from winning it 

• Good Post 1

I am still thinking we should use Addison instead of Goligosky for example. He would be more productive player in PP and in OT. In my opinion, he also should be in PP1 instead of Klingberg, because he develops more chances to score for our forwards. He proved that with his production stats this season during PP time. Wish to see Walker too if Foligno is injured.

Our defense was not the best tonight if allowed to produce 5 goals on our net.

5 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I am still thinking we should use Addison instead of Goligosky for example. He would be more productive player in PP and in OT. In my opinion, he also should be in PP1 instead of Klingberg, because he develops more chances to score for our forwards. He proved that with his production stats this season during PP time. Wish to see Walker too if Foligno is injured.

Our defense was not the best tonight if allowed to produce 5 goals on our net.

Agreed with the Addison take. Klingburg has the size advantage but his defense really isn't that much better than Addison's.

If Foligno is out Walker needs to play and I would rather have him with Dewar and Shaw, even though Reaves really doesn't belong on the 3rd line.

• Like 1

I like Johansson more and more. He has a pretty nice speed, experience and creativity. I would like to see him in line 1 with Hartman and Zuccarello until Kaprizov will recover from injury. Line 2 could develop a nice intrigue if we will use 3 youngsters Boldy-Steel-Walker. Line 3 may have Sunqvist-EEK-Gaudreau. And line 4 may have Dewar-Shaw-Duhaime(or Beckman). After Kaprizov recovery I would like to see completely Sweden line Johansson-EEK-Sunqvist to bring more depth and intrigue to the team.

32 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

How long is Foligno out? Duhaime ready? Suspect Walker going back to Iowa soon help that team.

Russo tweeted the other day that Guerin said Foligno's injury is not serious. I think Duhaime has begun skating again, but I'm not sure if he is skating with the team or just on his own...

• Like 1