Game 16: Philadelphia Flyers at Carolina Hurricanes; 11/15/23 @ 7:30 PM, TNT

Howie58

11 hours ago, Lindbergh31 said:

I'm really hoping that they don't trade Hart but build around him so by the time he hits 28 years old then the Flyers contending window will be open. We'll see.

I'm just feeling like a Montreal fan with Price.

I like Hart a lot.

Will he be the guy when they're ready? More importantly, will he want to stay to find out if he is?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Next year? Michkov? I love the optimism truly I do. 

I'm sorry just knowing the Flyers and what Torts said they are still going to try to win and make the playoffs.

Cutter will be able to be added once his college season is over at the end of this year actually so at the very least you will see him added hopefully to the Phantoms for their playoff run (if there is no playoffs then Lappy for sure needs to be fired!).

And Michkov??

Well he'll be just sitting right there ripe for the picking at the end of the KHL season.

And we know Danny Jones will not be able to resist trying everything in their power to get him out of Russia and over on the Flyers.

Especially know the KHL owes them a favor with the Fedotov fiasco yep i expect MM to be suiting up by the the start of next year no effin way the Flyers just let that weapon sit in the gun case idle...seen this movie to many times this club is desperate to make a playoff run.

On 11/17/2023 at 10:45 PM, radoran said:

I'm just feeling like a Montreal fan with Price.

I like Hart a lot.

Will he be the guy when they're ready? More importantly, will he want to stay to find out if he is?

Yes, but the Canadiens had that miracle run with Price in the net, hell being a fan since '73 I'll take a miracle run with Hart in the net if it finally means one more cup I get to see before having my ticket on earth pulled! It took this franchise 40 years to draft and develop a homegrown goalie so they might as well play it out with him.

• Like 2