Blood doping teams NHL

Roland

It’s funny how certain team Vegas, Dallas are doping their players in order to compete with the avalanche, I’m watching this first period, never seen a team with so much jump in my life coming off a game 7.  I watched Dallas play Vegas, they were nowhere near as fast, it’s obvious they’re cheating and Their coach is the same coach that doped Vegas players against Colorado 3 years ago.  When is the cheating going to end!!!

2 hours ago, Roland said:

It’s funny how certain team Vegas, Dallas are doping their players in order to compete with the avalanche, I’m watching this first period, never seen a team with so much jump in my life coming off a game 7.  I watched Dallas play Vegas, they were nowhere near as fast, it’s obvious they’re cheating and Their coach is the same coach that doped Vegas players against Colorado 3 years ago.  When is the cheating going to end!!!

First off...welcome to the boards!

Hmm....blood doping?
First I've heard of this.

How do you figure teams are 'doping' and finding ways to 'screw over' your Avalanche?
Cheating you say?

I've heard of teams accused of cheating with the whole LTIR thing, which, it isn't cheating, for the record, if the league allows for it, though I can see why some people may not like it.
But that's another topic.

Cheating because of blood doping though?
I'm not naive enough to think that every athlete on every team is naturally trained and that some may not go for some, errr, enhancements in some way.
But you sound pretty sure everyone BUT the Avalanche are doing it.....is that correct?

Any links to evidence of such blood doping?

Last I checked, and acknowledging the Avalanche are not a bad team, teams can compete with them just fine.
I also have noticed, and I am not insinuating you are one of them, but some Avs fans have a tendency to find 'excuses' for things whenever things don't go the way of their team!

Everything from the refs, to "but we don't have this guy, or that guy healthy", to the travel, to a bunch of other stuff.

Teams coming off a Game 7 with lots of energy?
You mean...hockey ISN'T an emotional game where sometimes players run on the fumes of a previous series?

Avs won tonight. 
Stars did a whole lot to make people think they would win that game.....but the fumes can only go so long, and the Avs offense took over.

Unless there is really something to this whole "everyone in the league wants to compete with the Avs so they blood dope" thing, with evidence, then it sure sounds to me like probably, possibly, mayyybe, just a preset excuse in case things don't go right?
Or some kind of edgy, 'oooo, look what I know', type of way to get a rise out of other fanbases?

I dunno.
At any rate, welcome once again.

Avs should have lost Game 1 but didn't.
Maybe Stars fans should be wondering if Nate Mack, or Cee Mack are doping?
What about that Georgiev? A Russian!! Surely those guys blood dope!! :ph34r: 

12 hours ago, Roland said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roland said:

Somebody's doping....and it ain't Vegas or Dallas.

Welcome to the board though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Roland said:

Roland, meet @tucson83.  

@tucson83, meet Roland

Or do you already share a ward?