I've got a good feeling...

Guest Flyingswede

For a couple of months it didnt looked so good. With Pronger out, Girouxe injured, Bryz playing like a ###hole. Now I think things look much better with Grossman coming in and Bryz playing excellent.

But one thing to get really excited about is our Rookies! Check this out if you have not yet.

GameWinningGoals:

Matt Read: 5

Sean Couturier: 4

Brayden Schenn: 2

Eric Welwood: 1

Marc-Andre Bourdon: 1

------------------------------------------

Besides from that Simmonds have 4 GW and Voracek 2 GW.

I would say that they are not too far from a cup.

Yeah, a few more reg season games and then 16 wins. 16-0 would be nice but if we drop a few post-season games it shouldn't sting too much, as long as we end up hoisting the Cup!

Obviously there was no point to this post except maybe to say I think we're as close as anyone right now, this year. I watched the Rags barely beat a struggling Wings team the other night and frankly neither of them looked very good. Regarding Pissburgh we're still the only team to beat them in weeks so I like our chances against them too. It all comes down to Bryzgally I guess...

It's amazing, isn't it? Before the season started, I thought the team was a 4-6 seed, and maybe a round one win in the playoffs. But the way the new guys and kids are playing, it's not hard to see them competing for the cup. A bit of a long shot, maybe, but within the realm of possibility, especially if everyone maintains their current level of play and playoff Briere shows up. In a few years, if the team is held together, could be a really strong group.

It's amazing, isn't it? Before the season started, I thought the team was a 4-6 seed, and maybe a round one win in the playoffs. But the way the new guys and kids are playing, it's not hard to see them competing for the cup. A bit of a long shot, maybe, but within the realm of possibility, especially if everyone maintains their current level of play and playoff Briere shows up. In a few years, if the team is held together, could be a really strong group.

Dude this cat of which you speak shows up, this group is surely FINALS bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before the season started, I thought the team was a 4-6 seed, and maybe a round one win in the playoffs.

Well we are a 4-6 seed but hopefully we can get beyond the first round facing one of the two teams that everyone is expecting to come out of the East.

Yes. Looking into the furure the only worrying thing is our defense but its not alarming.

But right now I fell pretty confident moving into playoff.

Another thing is Hartnell. Dude I hadnt expect this... I wanted him gone. I have to eat that up. But I think his role is slighty different this year. Last years we had other producers in richards and carter and Hartnell was more a grit player. I think he have taking Carters role very very well.