Panacchio...At it Again

Guest Desert_Fly_Dog

I know it is probably just me, and the fact that I really think Panacchio has some other weird negative agenda, but tonight in the locker room interviews he asked both G and Lavy..."What do you think it was that allowed you to beat the Penguins five times and not tonight?" Seriously...did he really expect an answer from our coach or our key players about why/how we can beat the pens?

He got the proper answer from Lavy..."Well, I'm not going to tell you". Anyway, am I the only one who seems to get a burr under my saddle each time I hear him ask a leading question or a 'stirring the pot' type of question?

I don't know, I just think he is a really conniving and annoying.

I know it is probably just me, and the fact that I really think Panacchio has some other weird negative agenda, but tonight in the locker room interviews he asked both G and Lavy..."What do you think it was that allowed you to beat the Penguins five times and not tonight?" Seriously...did he really expect an answer from our coach or our key players about why/how we can beat the pens?

He got the proper answer from Lavy..."Well, I'm not going to tell you". Anyway, am I the only one who seems to get a burr under my saddle each time I hear him ask a leading question or a 'stirring the pot' type of question?

I don't know, I just think he is a really conniving and annoying.

More from Tim P:

"As I reported earlier tonight on CSNPhilly.com, Nicklas Grossmann's new deal with the Flyers is 4 years for $14 million.

His cap hit is $3.5 million. This is a terrific, manageable contract for the Flyers.

They get a physical defenseman who is a crease-clearer and just 27-years of age at a time when Matt Carle will likely not be re-signed and Chris Pronger's career is probably over.

I am surprised Grossmann agreed b/c I spoke to him last week and did not feel either he or his family were committed to re-signing at this point. In fact, I felt he wanted to see how the Flyers competed in post-season before making a commitment on whether he would re-sign.

As much as I abhor GM Paul Holmgren's insistence on secrecy and subterfuge, on SO many levels, I like how he quietly gets things done.

Homer lacks polish, but there is always a certain amount of shine to him.

Well done."

(sigh)

More from Tim P:

"As I reported earlier tonight on CSNPhilly.com, Nicklas Grossmann's new deal with the Flyers is 4 years for $14 million.

His cap hit is $3.5 million. This is a terrific, manageable contract for the Flyers.

They get a physical defenseman who is a crease-clearer and just 27-years of age at a time when Matt Carle will likely not be re-signed and Chris Pronger's career is probably over.

I am surprised Grossmann agreed b/c I spoke to him last week and did not feel either he or his family were committed to re-signing at this point. In fact, I felt he wanted to see how the Flyers competed in post-season before making a commitment on whether he would re-sign.

As much as I abhor GM Paul Holmgren's insistence on secrecy and subterfuge, on SO many levels, I like how he quietly gets things done.

Homer lacks polish, but there is always a certain amount of shine to him.

Well done."

(sigh)

He believes in his self-importance.

• Like 1

Good sports reporters seem to be few and far between. Most ask the dumbest questions because the answer is usually obvious begging the question,"Why are you even here?" Most papers support ththe local teams albeit blindly, but support them they do. However, that doesn't seem to be the case in Philadelphia, and the reporters always seem to be antagonistic hoping to get a gem that they can embelish. No wonder Coach Read quips, "Times yours." I doubt things will change anytime soon.

He was at it again with this latest interview with Bryz: "You know, they're paying you a lot of money. They obviously think you're the guy who's going to lead them to the cup." No question there. Just instigative bull crap. You'd think this guy is trying to get under the skin of Flyers on purpose. Carchidi obviously had his personal vendettas in articles against Richards and Bryz earlier in the season, but Panotch really does seem like he's trying to be an ******* in person.

I wish the team could selectively ban certain beat reporters from locker room access.

he's an idiot too... or he's just THAT conniving. i mean, does he really think GrossmanN is going to give him a scoop on his contract thoughts!? i mean.. come on!

It is Probably a safe bet that Pronger gave Grossmann the low down on Panaccio. I.E. Every chance you get to make him look foolish.....Just Do It......

It is Probably a safe bet that Pronger gave Grossmann the low down on Panaccio. I.E. Every chance you get to make him look foolish.....Just Do It......

the flyers PR guy probably has that listed as his first item on his 'to do list' with any new player. 1. inform them what meddling fools panachio and carchidi are.