Dont you just love it!

Guest Flyingswede

I stayed up all night watching the game and man was it worth it.

This is what I love.

Crosby is starting the game scoring goal and he is soo happy and the whole arena is happy. But they dont know whats coming, like last game. I wonder what goes on in their heads when they take the lead... is this gonna last? will we win this game? it seems like everybode had forgot game 1. And then... FLYERS is running them over like truck. Mohaha I just love to kill their joy in that arena.

Fellow fans. Who would have guess we would win both game in pittsburgh? Damn it feels good.

Regards!

• Like 3

I stayed up all night watching the game and man was it worth it.

This is what I love.

Crosby is starting the game scoring goal and he is soo happy and the whole arena is happy. But they dont know whats coming, like last game. I wonder what goes on in their heads when they take the lead... is this gonna last? will we win this game? it seems like everybode had forgot game 1. And then... FLYERS is running them over like truck. Mohaha I just love to kill their joy in that arena.

Fellow fans. Who would have guess we would win both game in pittsburgh? Damn it feels good.

Regards!

WHAT A PUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO SEE CROSBY CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@OH1FyersFan

Bylsma is good at looking composed and confident when winning...but he looked completely lost in post game interviews in a way that I have never seen before. John Stevens on the other hand always looked lost to me even when we were winning.

• Like 1

he was kinda speechless wasn't he? ahh man that was good. I got a kick out of that.

jufOw.png

..................................... "Oh sh-t" .........................................................

@Flyingswede

That really was a game worth staying up all night for...not that game 1 was not good but last nights game was absolutely amazing to be a Flyers fan.

Or a hockey fan. Only Pens fans wouldn't like to watch that game. They'd like 2/3 of it, maybe! :)

That's the kind of game that helps sell the product, regardless of who wins or loses.