Memorial Service?

Guest idahophilly

Welcome in Gazoo.

Sarsippius, I know, it's a mess over there! Kinda like forum hell. I admit I go check it out, looking for stragglers, busting trolls (even they are almost gone) and to remember how bad it had gotten so to remind me why I like this site as much as I do... and it happened so fast!

No offense meant IP, but you need to cut the cord bro. The philly forum has been **** for quite some time now. Why go back? Well I mean other than to mess with Rick, but then again that kid of defeats the purpose of being here.

Idaho, I am guessing you are the guy who talked about his ex-girlfriend on a date...... Just let it go.

The gang is all here now and if the remaining few want to find a new forum, I am sure they know where to look.

You know bert, I'm not posting over there anymore, just will look. And I just did and there is some seriously WEIRD **** going on now... That forum COMPLETLY imploded ! WOW! And I not sure what you were referring to about Rick's girlfriend but i know nothing of any reference to his girl friend. Daughter yes, just not girl friend. Just an FYI.

That's just it. I'm done posting there but it's like a train wreck! You just gotta look even if you know it's wrong or you might see something gruesome. It's a total pile up of Buffalo, Toronto and Boston idiots in one big orgy of retards with a few people egging them on. If I was a doctor I'd be on that forum real fast to get more mail order prescription patients...

@idahophilly

I wasn't saying anything about Rick's girlfriend. I was saying that you won't let it go. Meaning talking about philly.com over here is like talking about your ex-girlfriend on a date with your new girlfriend, an analogy of sorts.

Let's enjoy it here and forget about that dump over there.

We're all here for one reason-

GO FLYERS!!!!

@idahophilly

I wasn't saying anything about Rick's girlfriend. I was saying that you won't let it go. Meaning talking about philly.com over here is like talking about your ex-girlfriend on a date with your new girlfriend, an analogy of sorts.

Let's enjoy it here and forget about that dump over there.

We're all here for one reason-

GO FLYERS!!!!

+1

let the past be the past and move on.

I just wish we could put a link over there so people could come here direct after reading the news... I like Philly.com for news and info... it's just that the forum sucks.

I just was over there (not posting). They are bunch of sick-o's! It has degenerated into something i can't even describe...

@idahophilly

It is mostly people messing with Rick. Even Rick has given up. Now it's just people messing around and exposing the site for what it is.... a joke.

Gutless will post until they close shop because he has been trolling since I can remember and Forsby is the same way. The site now consists of a bunch of people messing with Rick, Vader (Gutless) and Forsby.

There is no need to expect any real hockey talk over there.

I will admit that I need to stop going there, but it's like a train wreck that you just can't take your eyes off of.